• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I'm not saying he should be putting his hand in the dirt, but I think he could be pretty good on delayed blitzes or just blitzing from the weak ILB spot.

Oh yeah, I think you can certainly work him in that way. I just don’t think him and ZDS are comparable at all as players, despite being listed at the same position. Bowser is much more of an open space guy with ZDS is a grunt work guy.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Someone leaked the browns schedule and if it’s real we play Sunday night @cleveland week 2, and won’t play them again til the last 2 weeks.

If that’s real and we play prime time in Cleveland that early in the year, then I’m nervous lol. I would have to hope our defense is in an early stride and lamar starts the year off hot and doesn’t have to get into some kind of mid season form... against such a strong opponent on the road in prime time... man I’d hate to see lamar lay an egg

Simba

Staff Member
has been confirmed:

Ingram II: 21
Elliott: 32
Roberts: 11
Averett: 34
Humphrey: 44
Bethel: 28

seems a bit odd that averett would have to give up 28 for Bethel but heyho

I've never been attached to a jersey number, so a check in literally any amount would be enough to persuade me to give up my number lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
has been confirmed:

Ingram II: 21
Elliott: 32
Roberts: 11
Averett: 34
Humphrey: 44
Bethel: 28

seems a bit odd that averett would have to give up 28 for Bethel but heyho

Yeah I’m surprised Elliot gave up his number after he made fun of Marlon for giving up his.

And also Averett giving up his old college number

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ravens uploaded a video on fb of some of the training, Kenny Young looks fucking jacked like he gained 10lbs of straight muscle

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Tim Williams isn’t at the voluntary training then it should probably be time to draft an edge rusher and draft one high... I see bowser there but I don’t see him becoming a great pass rusher no matter his training