• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If that were a different QB it would read “perfect back shoulder throw to Sanders away from coverage”. lol

7/11, not too bad for pre season. Broncos line looks terrible though.

That throw on the run was nice.

Way RANDOM... The Dak pass in that commercial with the high schoolers is underthrown.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting to see Darren Waller, former Ravens tight end, on Hard knocks Tuesday night. Didn't realize he had a drug problem when he was with us.
He fully admits it and appears to have turned his life around. Good for him.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If that were a different QB it would read “perfect back shoulder throw to Sanders away from coverage”. lol

7/11, not too bad for pre season. Broncos line looks terrible though.

Flacco always looks like this in preseason. Wait till the season starts.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco always looks like this in preseason. Wait till the season starts.

Where he will look exactly the same. There was nothing unusual about that game (I watched it) compared to how Flacco normally looks during regular season. As long as they don't play Jacksonville they should be fine.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Where he will look exactly the same. There was nothing unusual about that game (I watched it) compared to how Flacco normally looks during regular season. As long as they don't play Jacksonville they should be fine.
Or the Bengals in Cincy.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Heard there is a big name receiver on the trade block. Michael Lombardi tweeted it. Sorry to not post the tweet but I just flew today and I’mon my phone.

Tunsil has finally started coming on strong but still isn’t half the player he was expected to be. That ole miss learning curve is ridiculous. Plus the guys knee is a ticking time bomb.

Yeah hes not the player he was meant to be and is being shopped around but that why it'll be good value, he could fix our LG problem then fill in for Stanley who is injury prone.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah hes not the player he was meant to be and is being shopped around but that why it'll be good value, he could fix our LG problem then fill in for Stanley who is injury prone.
Tbh I didn't know how Tunsil progressed I mean why would I want to watch the Dolphins? But then I saw a Baldy breakdown. Tunsil is nice but for only one year idk.
Trading for Clowney seems unrealistic because he has to play under the franchise tag and that means DeCosta would've had to do some cap maneuvers and there is no guarantee for a long-term contract.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michael Lombardi is now saying that Clowney could be traded in the next 24-48 hours and that the Texans are looking for WR help. Looks like he will have plenty of suitors as I'm sure many team will be interested. Hearing Eagles and Jets so far from what I can gather.

If Eric can somehow pull this off and we shockingly land him I don't know what I do.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Michael Lombardi is now saying that Clowney could be traded in the next 24-48 hours and that the Texans are looking for WR help. Looks like he will have plenty of suitors as I'm sure many team will be interested. Hearing Eagles and Jets so far from what I can gather.

If Eric can somehow pull this off and we shockingly land him I don't know what I do.
It ain't us. No way we trading our future WRs and I'm sure guys like Snead and Moore won't be enough for him.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Nah. Too expensive for the number of games he's missing and number of games he's playing at less than 100%.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad

WR is the last position of need as it relates to relative skill and trade value for Clowney. Hopkins, Fuller who's a beast but often injured, Coutee...BUT Lamar Miller is rumored to have torn his ACL so there's that.