• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Charm City

Pro Bowler
WR is the last position of need as it relates to relative skill and trade value for Clowney. Hopkins, Fuller who's a beast but often injured, Coutee...BUT Lamar Miller is rumored to have torn his ACL so there's that.
Dixon for Clowney straight up lets do it

A1A

Veteran
Funny to see Ty Montgomery is #2 in NY beating out those super talented young RB's. I was just talking about that the other day. Dude has shown nice break away speed and always had soft hands. I was excited when we got him...couldnt use him at all tho because we never do know how to use our players to their strengths. Hes only freaking 25 and for his weight to be running and catching like a WR??
..dude would lay u out too. Smh Harbs...to see him walk away from here still carrying that black eye from GB was just pathetic on our part. Couldnt find a way to put this guy on the field??? Really?

A1A

Veteran
Harbs is a ball and chain coach. Hes corny as hell too dont relate and cant relate to the players at all. Like that weak ass lead that u know is struggling to keep it together but u gotta play it cool cause u a professional. Who wants to make a wager that this is his final year?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Funny to see Ty Montgomery is #2 in NY beating out those super talented young RB's. I was just talking about that the other day. Dude has shown nice break away speed and always had soft hands. I was excited when we got him...couldnt use him at all tho because we never do know how to use our players to their strengths. Hes only freaking 25 and for his weight to be running and catching like a WR??
..dude would lay u out too. Smh Harbs...to see him walk away from here still carrying that black eye from GB was just pathetic on our part. Couldnt find a way to put this guy on the field??? Really?

dude we gave ty montgomery tons of chances - he showed very little that would suggest he would do anything for us

and while montgomery is getting tons of hype at the jets - lets remember that he will get very few snaps behind lev bell

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbs is a ball and chain coach. Hes corny as hell too dont relate and cant relate to the players at all. Like that weak ass lead that u know is struggling to keep it together but u gotta play it cool cause u a professional. Who wants to make a wager that this is his final year?
I'm in.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

Do you ever post something positive about this team? I swear like 99% of your posts are complaining about something...

Ty got his chance here and it didn't work out. Could be a scheme issue, could be an issue where he was having trouble with the playbook (remember that we got him mid-season), or it could have been something else. Regardless, he's moved on and so should we. I'd much rather be watching Hill fulfill the role of our pass-catching back anyways.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Do you ever post something positive about this team? I swear like 99% of your posts are complaining about something...

Ty got his chance here and it didn't work out. Could be a scheme issue, could be an issue where he was having trouble with the playbook (remember that we got him mid-season), or it could have been something else. Regardless, he's moved on and so should we. I'd much rather be watching Hill fulfill the role of our pass-catching back anyways.
Hill is going to be a better pro than Ty. Mark my words.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hill is going to be a better pro than Ty. Mark my words.

So far, he reminds me of Darren Sproles except bigger and has more power. Really can't wait to see him get open in space because he's going to be a nightmare to take down with his quick cuts and surprising power.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So far, he reminds me of Darren Sproles except bigger and has more power. Really can't wait to see him get open in space because he's going to be a nightmare to take down with his quick cuts and surprising power.
That’s a very interesting comparison. I thought LeSean McCoy, but I can definitely see some Sproles in there.