• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just looked at the browns schedule and theyre still in a good position even with 2 wins. Their last 7 games are really easy and could very much go on a win streak to sneak into the offs

Just looked at the browns schedule and theyre still in a good position even with 2 wins. Their last 7 games are really easy and could very much go on a win streak to sneak into the offs

If they pound the ball maybe, Bakers mechanics have gone to shit this year and OBJ is getting less and less targets every week.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they pound the ball maybe, Bakers mechanics have gone to shit this year and OBJ is getting less and less targets every week.

The people they play the last half of the year are so bad that honestly I do not think it matters all that much. Ravens and Bills are their only 2 games against winning teams in their last 8 or 9

redrum52

Hall of Famer

The people they play the last half of the year are so bad that honestly I do not think it matters all that much. Ravens and Bills are their only 2 games against winning teams in their last 8 or 9

Looked after the MNF game. Their schedule is very favorable. We're going to have to steal some games against good teams to keep up.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Really miss that Ravens team from 2011-2013. Looking back on some of these videos and damn I miss these guys. Can't believe Torrey is retired already. Seriously love that guy for everything he gave on the field and the heart he showed. Same with Boldin and Pitta. Really miss Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Suggs and Ngata as well. I also miss Ray Rice as well. I don't know how the board feels about him but I still got a lot of love for him and he's still one of my all time great Ravens. Jacoby, damn I miss him too. I really do miss Joe as well. I know he's gone now but at least he got the job done for us and I'll always be grateful for that.

We really had a team and they were tight knit. I know I'm missing plenty of guys but these are the guys from those years specifically that I'm talking about.

Looking at that 2011 roster really has me thinking that we've overachieved the last couple of years. We had loads of talent that we simply do not compare to at the moment.

Last edited:

Games arent won on paper or Baker would be MVP, every year they get overhyped and end up with another losing season.

Really miss that Ravens team from 2011-2013. Looking back on some of these videos and damn I miss these guys. Can't believe Torrey is retired already. Seriously love that guy for everything he gave on the field and the heart he showed. Same with Boldin and Pitta. Really miss Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Suggs and Ngata as well. I also miss Ray Rice as well. I don't know how the board feels about him but I still got a lot of love for him and he's still one of my all time great Ravens. Jacoby, damn I miss him too. I really do miss Joe as well. I know he's gone now but at least he got the job done for us and I'll always be grateful for that.

We really had a team and they were tight knit. I know I'm missing plenty of guys but these are the guys from those years specifically that I'm talking about.

Looking at that 2011 roster really has me thinking that we've overachieved the last couple of years. We had loads of talent that we simply do not compare to at the moment.

Yeah I miss those guys too. I also miss Boulware, goose, differ (believe it or not), Jamal, Jermaine, and McCallister. But you know what, we can’t turn back the clock. We have some really good players on this current roster. Time to look forward.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Yeah I miss those guys too. I also miss Boulware, goose, differ (believe it or not), Jamal, Jermaine, and McCallister. But you know what, we can’t turn back the clock. We have some really good players on this current roster. Time to look forward.
I really don’t like doing it but damn im seriously impressed with the amount of talent we had on the 2011-2012. Seriously we were loaded with talent. I like what we have now but it’s going to be tough to match what we used to have.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean i said wtf at the time but i wasnt particularly worried about it...

probably the least worried about a bengals game ive been in years

No AJ and they are worse then they have ever been... ya I certainly feel the lack of worry. At no point did I see the Ravens even coming close to losing that game and I do not even think it was as close as the final score indicated.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No AJ and they are worse then they have ever been... ya I certainly feel the lack of worry. At no point did I see the Ravens even coming close to losing that game and I do not even think it was as close as the final score indicated.
it definitely wasn't and we had the ball at the end, similarly to the AZ game where we finished inside their 5 yard line.