• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Boldiin's press conference is live now

Harbaugh introduced Boldin by saying he wished he was here 3 or 4 more years, but we can address the elephant in the room. Right Ozzie!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Elliott is done for the year. Knee injury and Canady has a hamstring injury and is day to day

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and he already showed some nice things in his first start - and he created flexibility which allowed chuck clark to move into the box on 3rd down

its so frustrating
Eric DeCosta will likely be making a move over the coming days. We are currently down to three safeties on the roster. ET, CC and Anthony Levine

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eric DeCosta will likely be making a move over the coming days. We are currently down to three safeties on the roster. ET, CC and Anthony Levine

Book this. We'll resign Benett Jackson from the jets practice squad because

that's what we do

no flash just comfort levels :/

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eric DeCosta needs to show what he's made of when it comes to TRADING FOR players rather than hording 5th round picks and thinking that's going to transform this football team.

i personally think he doesnt care about this season and is only thinking about the draft and next year

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What the fuck is brandon carrs knees made of? How is that so many young players we've had over the year tear something left,right and center and this guy is like the fucking terminator?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What the [profanity deleted] is brandon carrs knees made of? How is that so many young players we've had over the year tear something left,right and center and this guy is like the fucking terminator?
if he gets injured you're gone. Totally banned

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
What the [profanity deleted] is brandon carrs knees made of? How is that so many young players we've had over the year tear something left,right and center and this guy is like the fucking terminator?
Carr has his own stretching and warm-up exercises and this takes him I think upto 30min. Younger players often don't care about stretching and such.
Weightlifting makes you more prone to injuries. I think a lot of these young players aren't aware off this

Carr has his own stretching and warm-up exercises and this takes him I think upto 30min. Younger players often don't care about stretching and such.
Weightlifting makes you more prone to injuries. I think a lot of these young players aren't aware off this

You would think they would understand how important stretching is. Not sure what the conditioning coaches are doing, but damn this is getting rediculas.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You would think they would understand how important stretching is. Not sure what the conditioning coaches are doing, but damn this is getting rediculas.

the conditioning coaches were whole-sale changed because the new guys were less about working in the weight room and were more about dynamic, tailored programs that weren't so static based - you'd assume that would include stretching routines etc. but maybe not

think how bad it would be if we still had those dinosaurs in the weight room who every offseason seemed to be most excited about finding a new weight-based machine for the players to use rather than actually examining the movements involved in certain manoeuvres and allowing those muscles to be activated in groups etc.