• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ryan Anderson, the former bama OLB, said “if I can remember my grandkids names, then I didn’t play the game right”

This mf crazy as shit

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I guess Lamar and the offense's success hurt Koch, but I still think he has to be included on a top 10 list.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013...g-and-the-4-songs-they-almost-played-instead/

did anyone know that these were the other options in the poll for the ravens stadium song? bruh, these are all trash, like enter sandman is a fine song and all but holy shit thats overused at venues, and the rest are REALLY bad, like skillet? holy shit that would be the corniest choice ever, and wtf is that "crowd chant" song? that was horrible. and apparently the brilliant folks in baltimore made it a close poll, 7NA shouldve been unanimous.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I guess Lamar and the offense's success hurt Koch, but I still think he has to be included on a top 10 list.

right now in my mind it's pretty clear that the 4 best punters in football (in no particular order) are Sam Koch, Michael Dickson, Johnny Hekker and Thomas Morstead

for me Brett Kern would be the 5th guy on that list but i think there's a distinct separation between the first 4 and him - ill admit though that i have no idea who tress way is...

but no top 5 list would be complete without those 4 i mentioned let alone a top 10 list lol

McAfee had Mason Cox twice on his show during the break. Collingwood sent McAfee some gear which he wears for footy segments. I've also started to watch it and I like it so far.

lol Collingwood are probably the most hated team in the comp. Most people go for two teams, their team and whoever is playing Collingwood.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
right now in my mind it's pretty clear that the 4 best punters in football (in no particular order) are Sam Koch, Michael Dickson, Johnny Hekker and Thomas Morstead

for me Brett Kern would be the 5th guy on that list but i think there's a distinct separation between the first 4 and him - ill admit though that i have no idea who tress way is...

but no top 5 list would be complete without those 4 i mentioned let alone a top 10 list lol
Tress Way is the Skins punter and he's pretty good.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ve always liked Cam. Curious to see how well he fits there

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Patriots sign Cam the same day news comes out about them losing a 3rd round draft pick for taping the browns and bengals game.

Watch Cam leaves after this year and Patriots gets a 3rd round comp pick to make up for the loss, meanwhile Media’s too busy talking about cam and the pats instead of spygate 2.0 Chess not checkers. Lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patriots sign Cam the same day news comes out about them losing a 3rd round draft pick for taping the browns and bengals game.

Watch Cam leaves after this year and Patriots gets a 3rd round comp pick to make up for the loss, meanwhile Media’s too busy talking about cam and the pats instead of spygate 2.0 Chess not checkers. Lol

At least that means they are trying to win. I thought BB was going to troll the NFL and do a better tank job than the Dolphins, draft Lawrence or Fields and win 6 more Super Bowls lol.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
BB always knew he had no chance of winning many games with Stidham. He also knew that he would get Newton when the timing was right. He cannot win games without a dynamic QB and he knows he'd have no rings but for Brady. And I hate them both, but I guess I hate Brady a tad less.