• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

It would be a dream if the Bills can pull themselves together for the next two games and come up with 2 big Ws.
Wishful thinking, I know but I'll be their biggest fan.
No doubt a Bills fan but the most important of all is this weekend. If Bills and TN win it’s almost a guarantee that we can eliminate PIT in week 17. We need to bury their ass.

Exactly. Although Titans are looking increasingly scary.
No doubt TN is the 2nd hottest team in the NFL right now. It will be super interesting to see how they close out cause they have 3 tough games to finish.

Regardless it is tough to see who we’ll end up facing in our first playoff game considering a lower seed can pull an upset and draw us.

Bottom line is there will be no gimmies in the divisional round. TN is a better team than PIT but I just think it’s best to dispatch with divisional opponents so you don’t see them again.

Ok - so how much more fun is it to look at ESPNs playoff machine to see what will happen with other teams than it is to look at it to see what team has to win and help us get in the playoffs like we’ve done for so many years?