• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll "partially defend him", in that he's not entirely wrong about that message board. Like they did ban him for doing a lot of the same things that other posters, including mods, were doing, i.e. profanity, name calling, etc.

But obviously he's just a douche who wasn't here to talk Ravens, so yeah, he's gotta go. I'm sure he'll be back on another username any second now though.

I can stomach politics and off-topic talk for awhile, but everybody gets back on point eventually. That guy was never going to.
it is true, but when we know a poster better and their history vs someone coming in and immediately being a douche, well that's a lot different.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'll acknowledge is tenacity. He went through like 5-6 different user names in like a couple day period just so he could post.

It's also pretty funny. He basically tried pulling the online message board version of a January 6th insurrection event. Basically kept trying to recruit other users that the message board was "For the people" and that they didn't have to do anything the mods said.

I just kept thinking Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, except if Bane was like 500 lbs with cheetos in his beard and couldn't walk. That's what I envisioned when I read it.

Anyways the "truth" is somewhere in the middle. Like other users here, he probably pissed off a lot of people with his opinions, but the profanity and personal attacks was all the motivation they needed to ban him. And yes, he had some support from a very small group of people (maybe one to two other users).

Also... the advertising in the corner of their message board is extremely annoying. Glad we don't do it like that here.
You merely adopted the neckbeard, I was born with it, molded by it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Let's retrace our steps.

Everywhere you go (2 different NFL teams fan message boards) you talk mostly if not entirely about politics. Definitely not football. And you've been super nice to everyone!

The Steelers site and now Purple Flock arent accepting you with open arms! Everyone is out to get you!

Hmmm. This is a real head scratcher. Can anyone figure out why this may be happening?
Bernard pollard is this guys spirit animal

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wait, we got rid of the boards only token "Q" member? We just got him!

BOOOOOO I SAY. I wanted a full meltdown!
Fuck. Don't reference that. I was making this big lead-up setup to get him to admit that he was one of the Q boys.

God damn it you fuckers keep taking away my good material. He's coming back. Just be patient.

This guy went through like 10 usernames over there in like a 2-3 day period. He's not quitting after just two here.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wait a second. I was just warned by a moderator within the past hour that name-calling/insulting wouldn't be tolerated, yet here we have a guy named "allblack" (go figure) calling me a "dickhead" and another moderator (the one who :accidentally" banned me in the first place) thumbs-upping his post.

It's funny how rules are applied based on agreeing with one's personal beliefs. Yep. No bias here. Hey, open borders for all ..
1. Allblack because hes from NZ and supports the all black rugby team.

2. We don’t ban profanity here, and mods thumbed it up because you’re a dickhead

3. I actually voted for trump and am nothing close to a liberal.

Congratulations, you’re loud and fucking stupid

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't even know why people think she's "big". Big titties, yes, but people think she's like fat. I've seen full pictures, and I'm not seeing it.

Not to go down a rabbit hole, but like I really don't want to hear people like her talk about like "treating women the same" and all the sexist issues. She literally goes out of her way, everyday, to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram, etc. with her tits as popped out as they could possibly be. She knows exactly what she's doing and why everybody watches her. Just own that. It'd be the most refreshing thing in the world if she stood up and said "Hey, I obviously got this job not only because I'm smart, but because I'm great looking and have gigantic floppies that I know how to showcase as well as anybody".
Nah I just saw a cowherd segment today, she’s packed on some major lbs but she’s still fine lol. She seems like a REALLY good analyst though, her and Mina kimes are both great

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I lowkey kind of want to be friends with a couple of the users on the Steelers Nation forum. They've been wonderfully trolling him for days while he's been gone. He's basically the William Wallace of online message boards. Tried to organize a coup, ended up getting beheaded, and now everybody is mocking him afterwards for declaring he wanted "FREEDOM!!!!!" from tyrannical online message board leadership.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Agreed! He was gonna get eviscerated. The "Allblack (go figure)" thing was the beginning of him showing his true self.
That made me uncomfortable, so I imagine he was upset. You can’t win an argument with that stuff in your post.