• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2020 Offseason Thread

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like pretty much everyone here was right in regards to the ravens opting for the better OL rather than the depth at specific spots.

but man, fluker having to step in at T scares the daylights outta me
We're fd anyway if Brown or Stanley get injured

Simba

Staff Member
No real surprises here, honestly.

Think with my final 53 posted the other day, the only one I missed was Alaka making it. I had Warrior on.

Not too shabby.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Think with my final 53 posted the other day, the only one I missed was Alaka making it. I had Warrior on.

Not too shabby.
yours was nearly identical to mine, i cant remember but i thought i had scott making it as well

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

Not too shabby.
Is the udfa streak based on cut-down day or week 1 roster?

Simba

Staff Member
It is kind of crazy how light we are in the secondary currently. 5 CBs and 4 Ss is a pretty big departure from how much we've stacked those spots in recent years. Obviously helps that we have more room on the PS this year and I assume we'll devote at least 3 spots to the secondary.

Simba

Staff Member
PS best guess, pending cleared waivers:

Offense:
QB Huntley, RB Williams, WR Scott, WR Moore, TE Adams, TE Wolf/Scarff (pending Wolf's health), OL Holden, OL Ehinger, OL Colon-Castillo

Defense:
DT Crawford, ILB Welch, OLB Adeoye, OLB Rivers, CB Nurse, CB Bonds, S Warrior

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
For some reason I think The Ravens are going to trade Edwards to a running back needy team but we shall see.
this is possible but he is probably worth more to us than other teams. Not sure what we could get for him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@rossihunter2 just noticed that Senat was cut in KC :eyes:
thats a move i feel we need to make. id cut quite a few of this 53 to make a spot for senat, who i HATED seeing us cut, i was seriously high on him as a backup T. i feel we rely too much on swing guys, and we should roll with 1 swing guy and the rest should have dedicated positions, id be more comfortable with senat at either tackle spot than fluker

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
thats a move i feel we need to make. id cut quite a few of this 53 to make a spot for senat, who i HATED seeing us cut, i was seriously high on him as a backup T. i feel we rely too much on swing guys, and we should roll with 1 swing guy and the rest should have dedicated positions, id be more comfortable with senat at either tackle spot than fluker
I would even cut Fluker to make room for Senat

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why are you guys so high on senat? Wasn’t he like a 6th round project who just made a transition from basketball to football? He got cut twice for a reason lol

Simba

Staff Member
Why are you guys so high on senat? Wasn’t he like a 6th round project who just made a transition from basketball to football? He got cut twice for a reason lol

Because T depth in the NFL is bleak and he actually showed some ability here. Just caught in a numbers game last year. Definitely a project but one I would have liked to have seen played out a little longer here, because the results were starting to show.