• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2020 Offseason Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Having just 2 TEs on the 53 is bold.

im hoping they sign someone once they move some players to IR.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lookig at the roster Otaro Alaka really was the only surprise narratively to making the roster - i assume that means he's been doing well on special teams and tbf i thought he was making the roster with a chance to be a starter and play meaningful snaps until we brought in 2 high draft picks at the position

Simba

Staff Member
was just about to say - we should be hearing news about the practice squad as of about 20 mins ago

I think we'll start seeing the waiver claims come out in a few since it technically ended at 12. PS can officially start being filled at 1.

Simba

Staff Member
only player there of any sort of ability that ive liked (by my evaluation) is rasul douglas
honestly surprised more linemen weren't picked up on waivers

Waiver claims in general down a lot this year... only 17 total. Seems the lack of preseason and covid really did make things tougher on that front this year.

Simba

Staff Member
Reported PS additions so far:

QB Tyler Huntley
RB Ty'Son Williams
WR Jaylon Moore
TE Eli Wolf
CB Terrell Bonds
CB Khalil Dorsey

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Reported PS additions so far:

QB Tyler Huntley
RB Ty'Son Williams
WR Jaylon Moore
TE Eli Wolf
CB Terrell Bonds
CB Khalil Dorsey

Ty'son williams made the most of his few days as a raven - dominated the scrimmage and then managed to stand out enough to be added to the PS over guys who were with us all offseason

that's a good looking PS so far - got to think they'll bring back jerrell adams if they can as well as nigel warrior, kristian welch and will holden

Simba

Staff Member
Side note: seeing the social media reactions to these guys signing to the PS is hilarious. People acting like we're signing superstars despite having never seen them play.