• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2020 Offseason Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
yikes Hakeem Butler has been released. He was my nr1 WR yikes...at least Deebo and Hollywood were my nr 2,3s
yea i remember that. Lots of people had him top 3. I didnt see anything in him which had me thinking i was missing something lol. I was super big on deebo. I missed aj brown though. Knew he was pro ready but didnt expect this

Reactions: cdp

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think Ravens are banking on teams not looking to poach much this year with everything going on and feeling confident they can keep these UDFAs as practice squad guys. Without a preseason it certainly does become easier unless the guy was really really liked by another team during the predraft process. Patriots would be one of those teams who would actually poach a guy though

Simba

Staff Member
I think Ravens are banking on teams not looking to poach much this year with everything going on and feeling confident they can keep these UDFAs as practice squad guys. Without a preseason it certainly does become easier unless the guy was really really liked by another team during the predraft process. Patriots would be one of those teams who would actually poach a guy though

It's the most sensible thing for all teams. Like you said, it's relying on what you thought pre-draft for a lot of these guys. But otherwise, there's a real chance that some of these guys on the PS are going to play this year, so you're probably leaning mostly toward guys that know your system already. So even when/if they do clear waivers, I'd guess there's still a high likelihood that the guys in camp with you are going to fill damn near all of those spots.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My sources tell me that Patrick Mahomes wants to cancel his contract to join the Ravens PS. It’s a reliable source. Trust me.
someone should post this on the Chiefs message board or tweet some well known Chiefs fans

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ravens Cuts:

S, Nigel Warrior
C, Trystan Colon-Castillo
QB, Tyler Huntley
TE, Charles Scarff
CB, Terrell Bonds
RB, TySon Williams
TE, Eli Wolf

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
My sources tell me that Patrick Mahomes wants to cancel his contract to join the Ravens PS. It’s a reliable source. Trust me.
giphy.gif

Simba

Staff Member
Should be down to 7 more moves, but the extra P and LS will most certainly be 2 of them. So really 5 to go.