• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

The Greek

Veteran
Maxx is the one who is always hurt, it's a physically demanding position. You work with what you have and hope they can stay healthy.

Perriman was left for dead, there's a difference. How is possible after all these years we have yet to get these guys rolling and see what the future could hold? How many times are they going to throw the ball to Watson 4 yards out?
perriman was injured in the 2nd qtr yesterday and did not return.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Joe Flacco is by far the worst starting qb in the league this year statistically. Interceptions, most, yards a game, 167, by far the worst, qbr, worst. 1 td and 6 picks in the last 4 games. Flacco is being outplayed by Blake Bortles, Jay Cutler, Brain Hoyer, and even Jacoby Brisett. If you don't care about stats, okay. But what if I told you in the pre season Mallet was the starter with those numbers? He would be run out of town. How can this franchise expect to go anywhere when the QB is the worst in the league this year? This isn't Joe Flacco from 08-12(-14) This guy sucks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
those 2 guys are always hurt. cannot make them the focal points when they are wrapped up like mummies every week
Maxx is always hurt, but Perriman played a full 16 game season last season. To blame him for a concussion is wrong and imo I don’t agree with this. Now, I do agree he can’t be the focal point until he shows something. That’s completely different.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Joe Flacco is by far the worst starting qb in the league this year statistically. Interceptions, most, yards a game, 167, by far the worst, qbr, worst. 1 td and 6 picks in the last 4 games. Flacco is being outplayed by Blake Bortles, Jay Cutler, Brain Hoyer, and even Jacoby Brisett. If you don't care about stats, okay. But what if I told you in the pre season Mallet was the starter with those numbers? He would be run out of town. How can this franchise expect to go anywhere when the QB is the worst in the league this year? This isn't Joe Flacco from 08-12(-14) This guy sucks.
He’s totally a different guy, I have to agree with this. Someone has to take responsibility and it should be Flacco himself.

arnie_uk

Veteran
Our offense has not done much in putting in Maxx or Perriman and game planning around them at all. Hell, we have Alex Collins the clear #1 RB on the team and we still don't play around him who has been the biggest spark on offense.

The reality is, we have not seen enough of Maxx and Perriman, that falls on coaching and not knowing what you have or how to use them. This is not rocket science at all, I remember I had a sit down with Dan Campbell before he became head coach of the Dolphins. The man spoke about Ryan T as if he was going to throw deep bombs to Mike Wallace.

I've watch the replay where Perriman dropped the pass that turned into an INT. Perriman clearly beat out his man and where was the ball thrown? I actually have to praise Perriman because so far I have seen him beat his man a couple of times very well in the last couple of games. Perriman beat his man with a safety over him to beat and Flacco underthrows the ball, he is LUCKY it was only a concussion. That man was folded like a lawn chair
Flacco put the ball the only place it wss catchable. Under thrown and fuller breaks it up, overthrown and the safety over the top probably picks it off.

I thought it was one of of his best throws all day

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco put the ball the only place it wss catchable. Under thrown and fuller breaks it up, overthrown and the safety over the top probably picks it off.

I thought it was one of of his best throws all day

hit him in stride and he can protect himself and go down, the other way left him wide open. that was not a good ball.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
For the record, seen a stat that stanley hasnt even gave up a pressure in like 3 or 4 games

BEAST MODE THAT'S WHY.

So far that 1st round of the draft has netted some great players

arnie_uk

Veteran
For the record, seen a stat that stanley hasnt even gave up a pressure in like 3 or 4 games

He’s on his way back up the rankings. He was an awesome draft pick. Can he play wr or qb.

It's a shame the rest of the offence is a bunch of turkeys. Be a shame if we ended up wasting his talent.

BEAST MODE THAT'S WHY.

So far that 1st round of the draft has netted some great players
correction.. 2 pressures in 3 games

‏Verified account @PFF_NateJahnke 19h19 hours ago
BAL LT Ronnie Stanley over the last 3 games
122 pass blocks
0 sacks allowed
0 hits allowed
2 hurries allowed
98.8 pass blocking efficiency

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer