• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I post on multiple message boards and there was only ONE time in all my postings that I have ever gotten in trouble by a mod. It was the night we won the Super Bowl. I got an hour of sleep because I was celebrating the whole night and had to get up the next day. I went on the old forums and blasted every single Joe hater by name, lol. Good times!:D I just hope I get the same chance with Lamar because wow, did that feel incredible.

I will always be grateful to Joe for that playoff run (and yes, I know he didn't win the whole thing by himself!).

He is an elite person and I think that means more than being an elite player, though I know a lot don't agree with that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I post on multiple message boards and there was only ONE time in all my postings that I have ever gotten in trouble by a mod. It was the night we won the Super Bowl. I got an hour of sleep because I was celebrating the whole night and had to get up the next day. I went on the old forums and blasted every single Joe hater by name, lol. Good times!:D I just hope I get the same chance with Lamar because wow, did that feel incredible.

I will always be grateful to Joe for that playoff run (and yes, I know he didn't win the whole thing by himself!).

He is an elite person and I think that means more than being an elite player, though I know a lot don't agree with that.
emphasis here

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 1h1 hour ago
Joe Flacco on Elway saying he's going into his prime at 34: "I definitely feel that way. It makes you feel good to hear somebody else say that. I mean shoot with Tom Brady now quarterbacks are playing till they're 60 years old. I'm as healthy as I've ever been.'' #9sports

6 replies22 retweets124 likes
At this point elway should just come out of retirement if he wants to save the Broncos

Tank

Hall of Famer
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 1h1 hour ago
Flacco on the end of his time in Baltimore: "It was miserable sitting there on the bench and not being able to contribute and feeling like you're not a part of the team."

This was the worst part of the whole deal. Basically tanking and not bringing him in was one thing, but they should have just made Joe inactive and put Rob on the bench if they knew he wouldn't play. Not showing much class there, and not a way to send off the best QB in the history of the team.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Flacco on the end of his time in Baltimore: "It was miserable sitting there on the bench and not being able to contribute and feeling like you're not a part of the team."

This was the worst part of the whole deal. Basically tanking and not bringing him in was one thing, but they should have just made Joe inactive and put Rob on the bench if they knew he wouldn't play. Not showing much class there, and not a way to send off the best QB in the history of the team.
You'd need to clarify this one - from memory, our rookie QB went 7-1 and got us into playoffs after 3 shit seasons.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
You'd need to clarify this one - from memory, our rookie QB went 7-1 and got us into playoffs after 3 shit seasons.

Could be referring to the playoff game being what might be the worst I have seen a QB play in the playoffs probably in almost 20 years since I think it was the Dolphins. When someone goes 2 hours without completing a pass, I have to assume it was not just Lamar who was feeling pressure but Flacco whether he wanted to or not was probably thinking "I can hit that throw". Its just human nature.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

It most definitely has to do with the playoff game. If Joe isn't an option, don't dress him, dress Robert instead. Makes no sense at all.