• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really, you would have won all those playoff games and super bowl. Lmao

why not? My job would be to bring the best talent possible in the draft. I lauded the pick ups of SSR and Daryl smith..generally speaking when they have done the right thing I've been the first to say..and when they pull stinkers like Elam, perriman Michael Huff and marcus spears for example I've been right too

I can safely say that i have a better feel than ozzie does. I've generally been right a lot more than i've been wrong. I'm tired of this notion that just because i'm a fan I cannot have an eye for things.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
why not? My job would be to bring the best talent possible in the draft. I lauded the pick ups of SSR and Daryl smith..generally speaking when they have done the right thing I've been the first to say..and when they pull stinkers like Elam, perriman Michael Huff and marcus spears for example I've been right too

I can safely say that i have a better feel than ozzie does. I've generally been right a lot more than i've been wrong. I'm tired of this notion that just because i'm a fan I cannot have an eye for things.
harball called out colins for his fumble. oz has been turnin the draft into a lost fumble every game and his job is not on the line?

The Greek

Veteran
Maclin is 29 bud
he is 29 with several injuries the past several years which makes him 50. no one went after him in free agency but old man ozzie who loves his old farts but i must say perriman was great today as well and didnt wallace say we would see an improved offense. i sure did love his 2 dropped passes. bobby engram is an awful receivers coach.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh yes. Bobby engram

this guy has not developed ANYONE. He's a guy i'd have had kicked out a long time ago

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh yes. Bobby engram

this guy has not developed ANYONE. He's a guy i'd have had kicked out a long time ago
yep i dont think it's just him - i think chris hewitt hasnt really developed anyone either - we've added talent but he doesnt really develop guys briliantly - leslie frazier literally shunted him out of a role lol for the year he was here

i think our positional coaches in general leave something to be desired - and outside of john harbaugh, i see a lot of guys on this coaching staff who wouldnt be in their positions in other organisations

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he is 29 with several injuries the past several years which makes him 50. no one went after him in free agency but old man ozzie who loves his old farts but i must say perriman was great today as well and didnt wallace say we would see an improved offense. i sure did love his 2 dropped passes. bobby engram is an awful receivers coach.
The Bills went after him hard.

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
I'm all for drafting a qb but these running backs and oline is problem. Suggs might be gone and yanda is question mark too. The scheme is so bad too. Flacco is the OC killer ahaha

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Sure you do, Sami. You'd probably be the best GM in the history of flag football.

Anyone who toots their own horn and is just a fan has absolutely no idea.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You don't have a better feel of drafting of any general manager or scout, including Matt Millen

yawn, your opinion bud..

my picks have been better over the years but don't worry..eventually with a top 4 pick ozzie and co will get it right.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
You don't have a better feel of drafting of any general manager or scout, including Matt Millen
i think sami has outdrafted our FO for a couple yrs. our latest number 1 is a great topic in that regard. oz thinks humpf is a corner. I say not a corner and sami has been ridin the fence but today Bryant made humpf hold and ran off from him like he was elam. i say almost anyone can outdraft our front office sami including

our front office is why we have scored 7 and 9 points the last two games

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I said Humphrey is a far better pick than perriman or elam was. INfact i said he's likely to be a borderline pro bowl calibre player..like a prince amukamara when healthy.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
going back further I hated our 2010 draft BAR PITTA! who i felt was the best route running TE in the draft. Kindle was crap and even without the staircase situaiton he'd be out of the league for being a low IQ overrated talent. Cody was the one that made me the sickest though.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
I said Humphrey is a far better pick than perriman or elam was. INfact i said he's likely to be a borderline pro bowl calibre player..like a prince amukamara when healthy.

hes a tacklin safety drafted to be a corner

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
hes a tacklin safety drafted to be a corner

as of right now thats his skillset but to say he can't play corner isnt true....his footwork has got a lot better. He can be a very good allround DB. He only turned 21 a few months ago. He's going to be a v.good pro..not some superstar corner or saftey but a very good pro for years to come.