• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like tripe.
And pizza.
Not at the same time.

hahaha that would be a heart attack combination for sure.

Well, you're in new zealand. Blessed with the healthiest animal fats in the world. Lucky you! I have grass fed suet (tallow) from there and take it with every meal to help absorption of A-D-K and E

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm not going to go into details but you know that if they were put on ventilation that actually is what probably killed him?
A friend of mine, Dr Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT grad and well known genius of anything to do with virology explains a lot.

I'm not going to talk about this here because it's a touchy subject for some but I will say this...

you're being fooled and there is an agenda being played out in all this.
Major bollocks.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It's a number.
I take jersey numbers way too seriously, don’t pay it any mind, just know that I’m pissed and I feel like I can’t buy his jersey now, which I totally wanted to before he announced his number.

think I’ll buy a Peters jersey this year

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I take jersey numbers way too seriously, don’t pay it any mind, just know that I’m pissed and I feel like I can’t buy his jersey now, which I totally wanted to before he announced his number.

Solid choice.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I take solace, maybe naively that ben powers might be better than I think. In the limited snaps he had last year he was impressive. Maybe there wasn't anyone on the O line prospects that was anything worthwhile

If you're taking a RB that slides you take a guy like chubb where its blatently obvious that this guy could be SPECIAL
Ehh I’d have to argue that dobbins could be in that Chubb range...

Tyler

Practice Squad

My number all through High School and College was 58, So you can understand how salty I am as well that he chose 48 over buying 58 off of LJ Fort lol

Man our defense has drastically improved. We went from bynes and peanut to Queen and harrison lol. Pierce and wormley to Calais, Wolfe, madubuike. Tavon and elliot coming back, peters and earl another year in the system... we have a championship top 3 defense, not even mentioning our offense who broke records last year

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

48 is disappointing. Maybe because it was Peanut who had it before. Hopefully Queen can make it a cool number like Humphrey with 44.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
48 is disappointing. Maybe because it was Peanut who had it before. Hopefully Queen can make it a cool number like Humphrey with 44.

Maybe it's because Football ( soccer) always has been my true love but why not a run on the 1 digit numbers? not allowed?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Im not upset we didnt take mims.. couldnt really figure it out with him anyway... however, i feel like we shouldve grabbed more of a natural route runner. I dnt know much about duneavy, but from what i saw... he runs freely from the slot all the time. What happens when we get a team like the patriots or any team thats gonna play man? Will be able to get open? cause our current wrs struggled with that last season

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Maybe it's because Football ( soccer) always has been my true love but why not a run on the 1 digit numbers? not allowed?
I think those are saved for QBs and kickers/punters. Linebackers get numbers in the 40s, 50s, and 90s, I think. There are jersey number rules.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Im not upset we didnt take mims.. couldnt really figure it out with him anyway... however, i feel like we shouldve grabbed more of a natural route runner. I dnt know much about duneavy, but from what i saw... he runs freely from the slot all the time. What happens when we get a team like the patriots or any team thats gonna play man? Will be able to get open? cause our current wrs struggled with that last season
he can play inside and out and there is plenty of film showing that he can.

We had Boykin and Hollywood last year and Boykin wasn't on the field as a receiver that often as he was mainly a blocker. With more speed on the offense it will be much harder to play man.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

He probally didnt want to come in and act big time by requesting Fort to sell him his jersey. He wore #8 anyway and is playing on that theme I think.

Personally I'd like to see dlinemen wearing single digits like they do in college. Hated it at first but it grew on me.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
he can play inside and out and there is plenty of film showing that he can.

We had Boykin and Hollywood last year and Boykin wasn't on the field as a receiver that often as he was mainly a blocker. With more speed on the offense it will be much harder to play man.

I think Devin has more of an Alpha personality factor than miles. MIles is a great, great blocker but he's not a dawg when in 1-1s with a DB