• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's clear for me, listening to hortiz and getting certain hints from EDC that Murray was the preffered choice

thank you, chargers for sparing us...

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
no, but I do wonder if we preferred Brooks over Queen. Probably not though.
I don't remember exactly which video it was, but DeCosta or Hortiz said that Murray and Queen are the two top choices depending on which flavor you like better.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random thought but I guess the Chargers trading up for Murray bamboozled the Saints. They took Ruiz even tough they have McCoy, Walford and Peat.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You all know how I feel about LBs wearing numbers in the 40s. LJ Fort better give up that damn 58 to Queen, I don’t wanna see our first round LB wearing 48.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
EDC says there are 25 to 30 guys that can contribute next year for us and he feels the Ravens will get two of those guys.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's clear for me, listening to hortiz and getting certain hints from EDC that Murray was the preffered choice

thank you, chargers for sparing us...

I’m from San Diego. So a lot of my friends are charger fans. I’m clowning on them. They rather move up and get Murray but stand put and draft Herbert over Tua.

Chargers Gon be Chargers.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
said in an interview he was relieved when the saints didnt draft him because he wanted to come to baltimore
Thats kinda what he suppose to say or should say tbh.. he said he lsu fans. Most lsu fans are also saints fans. Said he hopes to bring some of does to bmore. I think he wouldve been happy with saints or ravens tbh

rossihunter2

Staff Member
can I just say that Ozzie retiring was maybe the best thing to happen to this franchise lmao

why do you say that?
i mean i do kind of wonder if ozzie would have been able to pivot to a technology-based draft in the same way that EDC has based on the fact that until EDC took over the draft we didnt have an electronic draft board or anything like that lol

Reactions: cdp