• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is random, but a thought I just conjured up: imagine Queen and Mosley in the same draft. Which one would you all prefer, and which one would you all think has more potential?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's clear for me, listening to hortiz and getting certain hints from EDC that Murray was the preffered choice

thank you, chargers for sparing us...
derive from it what you want, but I seriously doubt it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is random, but a thought I just conjured up: imagine Queen and Mosley in the same draft. Which one would you all prefer, and which one would you all think has more potential?
in 2015 I would have preferred Mosley, but now I prefer Queen.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
in 2015 I would have preferred Mosley, but now I prefer Queen.
Good point, but I think Queen would’ve offered a lot more upside even in 2015.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Queen, I liked mosley as a prospect but thought he was terribly unexciting, sure thing to be good, long shot to be great. Queen really could be great

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Hard to compare, very different players. Queen is not a mike backer.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
tbf the floor on Queen is a lot lower than CJ

Cj might be one of the smartest players to ever play in Baltimore - he was so underappreciated for his 5 years here
Oh I agree on all of this, but a first round LB to me needs to be a super star, just like a first round rb, if you’re getting a low value position in round 1 I feel like you need a high ceiling. Mosley just never moved the needle for me, Queen does

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Malik Harrison was one of my favourite fits at LB for the Ravens going into the draft. I figured we wouldn't be into another LB after we took Queen but he fits the Mike role in this defence so well. Physical coming down hill with the wingspan to make himself a nuisance dropping into coverage (even if he lacks the elite athleticism of someone like Queen).

Love this pick.