• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Malik Harrison was one of my favourite fits at LB for the Ravens going into the draft. I figured we wouldn't be into another LB after we took Queen but he fits the Mike role in this defence so well. Physical coming down hill with the wingspan to make himself a nuisance dropping into coverage (even if he lacks the elite athleticism of someone like Queen).

Love this pick.
Lol crazy you had just told me you hope we dont get another lb after we take queen

Charm City

Pro Bowler
This dude looks like a more raw Benardrick Mckinney. Big, tall, fast, hits hard. Can be clunky at times and struggles with coverage. We'll probably use him the same way Texas use Mckinney too

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I like this pick, one of the more underrated LB. He's got some rush ability and is really good against the run. He's more of a MIKE guy while Queen is a WILL in this defense. I think they compliment each other really well.

This guy had the most ridiculous thoughts on why Murray is a first rounder. He also has a video on Queen which I can’t disagree more on.

I'm sure we'll see him and Queen blitzing a lot since we pretty much blitz anyone and everyone all game. Wink just doesn't give a fuck lol
I don’t think so I think he has a much better feel in zone coverage. You can tell he watches game tape. He’s always taking proper depth and reading the QBs eyes. There were even times where he even read routes before they developed. He’s the type of linebacker you want in coverage, not blitzing.

This is random, but a thought I just conjured up: imagine Queen and Mosley in the same draft. Which one would you all prefer, and which one would you all think has more potential?
In hindsight Queen. I think Mosleys athletic limitations are too much. I’ve said this before if Mosley played in the early 2000s to 2010s he probably would have been a hall of fame linebacker, but offenses are too creative, too pass heavy, and too fast now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t think so I think he has a much better feel in zone coverage. You can tell he watches game tape. He’s always taking proper depth and reading the QBs eyes. There were even times where he even read routes before they developed. He’s the type of linebacker you want in coverage, not blitzing.
It was noticeable how much he watched game tape just by how much he improved as the year went on.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
In hindsight Queen. I think Mosleys athletic limitations are too much. I’ve said this before if Mosley played in the early 2000s to 2010s he probably would have been a hall of fame linebacker, but offenses are too creative, too pass heavy, and too fast now.

you say that but CJ was consistently dominant for us - we seriously missed him when he was gone and then in his first game for the Jets he was amazing

people understate how athletic he is just because he wasnt ryan shazier

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

This guy had the most ridiculous thoughts on why Murray is a first rounder. He also has a video on Queen which I can’t disagree more on.

This guy is literally saying “I’m not bothered by him overrunning plays and missing ball carriers by multiple yards and giving up huge chunk runs because he is so fast and explosive”

Murray is literally a bigger longer faster Kenny young.