• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Post-Draft Discussion Thread

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can that beastly FB play TE? Serious question. Who the hell is going to be our TE2?
That kid from Washington who we got from the undrafted class. Evidently he was considered the best TE of the class till he got injured after 6 games... can't immediately recall his name..

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can that beastly FB play TE? Serious question. Who the hell is going to be our TE2?
I don't think so. Remember what we do on defense - we basically play as positionless as it gets with players lining up all over the field in different spots. We have already seen last season that they started this process on offense too. This means we don't necessarily need a certain type of player to play one specific position.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My Uncle thinks when I talked to him last night that we will have a NFL Season but we will be playing in empty stadiums this fall. He thinks the NFL would charge us all to watch the games on TV. You guys hear any of this?
no, they won't be able to charge us to watch the games on TV. They have contracts with the networks, plus it's already ppv on Sunday Ticket.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
nah not as 6 foot 230 pounds
i'd say hes better off as a RB
I mean Juice is 6’1”, 235. The wrestlers son seems like a Swiss Army knife

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

We have some practice squad guy to play no 2 if Andrews gets hurt which based on history seems probable.

IMO while receiver may have been the weakest position on offense last year, I think it's tight end this year.

I hope this practice squad kid is decent.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We almost always sign someone of note after the compensatory pick deadline. I'm not sure we do that this year though. I think Weare going to be a very very young and fast team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We as Ravens fans know that Flacco wanted no smoke against a good defense.

@Deebo813 , you can not dispute this irrefutable fact of life.
Flacco couldn’t throw against talented secondaries and he couldn’t throw against the blitz for shit.

that said, Leron McClain and the 08 OL would’ve given the 2019 ravens some fits, but the real weakness was the edge defense and that team had no edge attack and pierce and Williams would’ve slowed the up the gut 08 rushing attack

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Flacco couldn’t throw against talented secondaries and he couldn’t throw against the blitz for shit.

that said, Leron McClain and the 08 OL would’ve given the 2019 ravens some fits, but the real weakness was the edge defense and that team had no edge attack and pierce and Williams would’ve slowed the up the gut 08 rushing attack
How many times would Lamar juke Ray out of his boots before he ends in hospital?