• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Post-Draft Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The more I read you guys on this forum and listen to PFF guys in podcasts, the less I trust PFF. They may go to hell lol
I've never liked the way they grade prospects. I don't have too much of an issue with the in season Premium Statistics for some of the positions.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Watching him now myself and I can see why. One of the best DTs in the SEC and hes always mentioned as such by commentators and other coaches when asked who they're worried about. Teams scheme around him. That says a lot
Madboogie has some film that is just as good as Brown and Kinlaw

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He had biadasz going in the first round until like 2 weeks ago when he finally learned that Ruiz existed.

he is really bad, and he gets really salty about comments lol, I gave him shit weekly when he refused to put the ravens 1 in the power rankings and wouldn’t budge until we beat the niners, he used to reply so defensively. He also puts remarks at the beginning of his videos like “to the people commenting ______ if you don’t like this then why are you here blabla”
lol, yeah I was one of the followers that went off on him during that period of time. He was forced to come to his senses. I didn't follow much of his draft talk and didn't know he had Biadasz as a first rounder up until a few weeks ago. That's crazy. I tend to follow some youtube sites, but not TFG.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've never liked the way they grade prospects. I don't have too much of an issue with the in season Premium Statistics for some of the positions.
I don't know anything about the In season premium statistics that you reference but I agree completely about PFF. Somewhere along the way they became gospel and I don't get it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Imo that lsu team is probably the 2nd best college football team ive ever seen. Arguably number 1 along with tebow gators. Anyone that stands out vs lsu has potential lol...

Watched dunevay and he was killing lsu by the way.
One of the teams from the 80s teams University of Miami's teams was the best.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know anything about the In season premium statistics that you reference but I agree completely about PFF. Somewhere along the way they became gospel and I don't get it.
as I said they are the premium statistics are ok, but they aren't the end all be all. Sometimes the grades are just ridiculous.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We were blinded by having our first ever franchise qb lol. So are you saying we aren’t irrationally fanboying any of our picks?
Naw but he never was a great qb the way people thought he was.. made excuses for him and even worse when his time was clearly up, people still didnt wanna accept it.. yet, soon as he leave, like every other former Raven, thats when people show their colors on how they feel.. optimistic when theyre here but bashes them soon as they leave..

I say perriman was def being fanboyed( prolly not a word).. if we wouldve grabbed murry instead of queen, we wouldve seen it there too... i even see it with rg3 and seen it with mallet lol.. anyway, im lost on what we even started here

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
One of the teams from the 80s teams University of Miami's teams was the best.
I remember that 2000 hurricanes team being crazy.. my uncle was actually apart them crazy ass mfs during the 80s.. he was there with micheal irvin. He is like half the reason why im a Ravens fan.