• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rams now lead 37-3.... without a top QB they look like the 2011 Colts. Today, they look worse than the 2011 Colts.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think im changing my pick for Ravens vs Packers and am now more confident that Ravens Colts is a double digit Ravems win like always.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well my upset pick of the 49ers over the Panthers is looking terrible. Panthers lead 20-0 over the 49ers, all well. Was worth a shot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is it bad im cheering for every team to score so only the Ravens can claim a shutout?

Your not the only one thus why I was hoping for the 49ers to at least put up a field goal. I think considering the games we have left, we are safe in that department and will leave week one allowing the fewest points in the NFL.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Packers win, the Rams will lead the NFC West, Jaguars will lead the AFC South and the Bills will lead the AFC East. So this season is starting off as we expected.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Your not the only one thus why I was hoping for the 49ers to at least put up a field goal. I think considering the games we have left, we are safe in that department and will leave week one allowing the fewest points in the NFL.

We got 3 games especially the 2 MNFers where both home defenses could threaten us in the scoring department?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I missed this but apparently the Colts benched Scott Tolzien in favor of recently acquired QB Jacoby Brisset. So I wonder if the Colts will be the one to pull the trigger on signing Kapernick to fix their QB issue.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I missed this but apparently the Colts benched Scott Tolzien in favor of recently acquired QB Jacoby Brisset. So I wonder if the Colts will be the one to pull the trigger on signing Kapernick to fix their QB issue.
That'd depend on how long will Luck be away