• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
more than most. More reliable than harbs injury diagnosis. However i know for a fact that when he says'' we dont have a timetable but its not a long term season ending injury'' it's between 3-5 weeks.
Man, can't you even try to be a little positive instead of always trying to bring everybody down.

You remind me of my grandfather who was from Philly and never had anything positive to say about Baltimore sports. Always knocking them.

And yes, he was a "dotard" too.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Sami isn't wrong, every NFL coach considers an injury "not long term" if the player is going to return in 4-6 weeks. He could definitely be back sooner than that, but without more info, we won't really know. Foot injuries are notoriously hard to gauge- could miss a week, could miss a month or two.

Either way, the DL is probably the one place on the team where an injury could be absorbed. Davis is obviously a step down from Williams, but there should be enough rotation between Davis, Henry (or Kaufusi/Wormley if one of them gets activated) and even Ricard to keep the defensive interior fresh enough on running downs and it seems like Pees is going to be sliding ZDS or Judon inside on passing downs anyway.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I suspect both him and probably Maxx Williams will be held out of this game just yo make sure they can go against Pitt

Last edited:
The Jags have a lot of injury issues. I just saw Ramsey, Bortles, Gipson, and Jackson all on the injury report. They already lost Allen Robinson which sucks for them. There's a legit chance that Ramsey and Jackson might not even play. I think they have it bad too.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Jags have a lot of injury issues. I just saw Ramsey, Bortles, Gipson, and Jackson all on the injury report. They already lost Allen Robinson which sucks for them. There's a legit chance that Ramsey and Jackson might not even play. I think they have it bad too.

that todays injury report?

jboy19

Pro Bowler
I really think people are overrating Jacksonville's DL. Yeah, they got 10 sacks in week 1, but they played the Texans, whose only good lineman is Duane Brown (currently holding out). The Titans only let up one sack against them. The Ravens OL is definitely not as good as the Titans, but it is far, far better than Houston's- even without Yanda. Will there be a couple sacks for Jacksonville? Probably, but their D has given up the 29th most rushing yards in the NFL while Baltimore has gained the 5th most. On paper (key words), this should be a long game for Jacksonville.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Nooooo!!! Not Bortles, I want him playing for he might be the Ravens biggest asset this game.
Agreed. He'll play through that hand injury as he's been practicing on a limited basis. May not be for the whole game but we'll get him for a while. As I seen on black twitter and I quote: "We be punkin Bortles. Our rush be jailbreakin his bitch ass".

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Agreed. He'll play through that hand injury as he's been practicing on a limited basis. May not be for the whole game but we'll get him for a while. As I seen on black twitter and I quote: "We be punkin Bortles. Our rush be jailbreakin his bitch ass".

Lol, black twitter?