• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Who Will be the Ravens starting RG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensAU

Practice Squad
34-7 over the Clowns. Looking forward to it, I think we have improved our team since the Titans game. 3am Mondays are an absolute killer but wins make up for it.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
34-7 over the Clowns. Looking forward to it, I think we have improved our team since the Titans game. 3am Mondays are an absolute killer but wins make up for it.

As much as I love the optimism, I don't think we can ever take the Browns lightly. Sure, we've improved our team, but the Browns have arguably been our toughest opponent in the division over the past couple of years. I think we win, but I don't expect a blowout (as sweet as it would be).

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m gonna say 40-31 ravens. Our offense just fucking shithammers them up and down the field, but I think aggression on defense bites us, I have Marcus peters as the ravens best defender, but I think Landry vs peters can be a bit of a mismatch just based on style, we’re gonna cover zero all day and Landry will break a few YAC plays isolated against Peters with no last defender, and I still think Chubb and hunt are gonna get us a few good times, but we pull away in the 4th to make it a 2 possession game and control the clock and all doubt is erased halfway through the fourth.

breakout players in week 1: jk dobbins as he gashes the shit out of their weak LB corps and makes big plays in the passing game, deshon Elliott for multiple PBUs and TFLs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Diva is super ready for the football season as she got a new bow....

IMG_4659.jpg

RavensAU

Practice Squad
How has no one told them yet that Browns is not only a terrible team name but its also an awful uniform colour

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Can I just come out and say it....

I don’t give a single shit about this longsnapper lmao, zero interest.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

so chris moore maybe not going to be available should make the inactives pretty easy outside of that final spot:

Chris Moore
Justin Madubuike
Trace McSorely
Ben Powers

all seem like the obvious options - only 1 more inactive needed from the 53 - could be justice hill given he's still not practicing

injury reports should make it all clearer though

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m seriously upset that madubuike won’t be playing, thats the player I’ve been looking forward to seeing the most.

I’m also dying to know if Tyre phillips really is the starter... if he was able to take the job away from a veteran like that, then he must have looked special. Zeus jr didn’t even take the job.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It'll be disappointing if Phillips can't play

we’ll see what the injury report says after practice - until then we don’t know anything

Weirdly Orlando brown didn’t seem to be at practice at all yesterday (when the media was there) and then the report didn’t mention him as even missing any of practice

my hope is it’s that sort of situation again but it’ll be clearer once practice is over