• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Who Will be the Ravens starting RG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Knew it. I expect us to wear our purples the following week against the Texans since they love to wear their all-whites for their season opener.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Knew it. I expect us to wear our purples the following week against the Texans since they love to wear their all-whites for their season opener.

I hope we go all white or white purples. I’m so tired of the white blacks after seeing those 2 combos multiple times last year

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I hope we go all white or white purples. I’m so tired of the white blacks after seeing those 2 combos multiple times last year
Tbh, I kinda like the white jerseys with black pants. The only combo I really hate was the "gold" pants in 2015.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tbh, I kinda like the white jerseys with black pants. The only combo I really hate was the "gold" pants in 2015.
I’m starting to really hate it, I loved it for the first half of the harbaugh era, I started to dislike it when the team started getting stale in 2015, and now that we’re trying out a bunch of new looks I just really hate it, i feel like it’s the worst of all of our regular looks.

I also think the black jersey purple pants combo was a pretty underrated one, it was a little odd but it worked

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m starting to really hate it, I loved it for the first half of the harbaugh era, I started to dislike it when the team started getting stale in 2015, and now that we’re trying out a bunch of new looks I just really hate it, i feel like it’s the worst of all of our regular looks.

I also think the black jersey purple pants combo was a pretty underrated one, it was a little odd but it worked
I actually like the purple on purples (non color rush), but we can't win in them apparently.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Anyone else find it odd that Snead is the number 1 depth chart PR and Justice Hill is the number 1 KR. I don't think it's a given the Hill is even active every week and I thought PR was Proche's. Idk something tells me that the chart is actually useless.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Anyone else find it odd that Snead is the number 1 depth chart PR and Justice Hill is the number 1 KR. I don't think it's a given the Hill is even active every week and I thought PR was Proche's. Idk something tells me that the chart is actually useless.

it is useless - it’s the PR group’s unofficial chart - the coaches still won’t reveal starters in interviews so they’re definitely not gonna do it in the PR department’s unofficial depth chart the week of the game...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it is useless. Every year they put this out. Not sure why they even do it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

So he basically agreed to a pay cut but gets more guarantees?

I was wondering if something like this would happen. Brandon Williams was definitely a player that could have been cut prior to redoing his contract. I'm looking forward to seeing him back in his natural position this year and alongside Campbell.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

So he basically agreed to a pay cut but gets more guarantees?

Yes essentially - I think there’s incentives that allow him to get some of that 3m back but I guess they’re not all benchmarks he’s expected to hit necessarily (pro bowl or something like that) and even if they do then the cap hit is moved from this year to next year

Basically bwill gets the guarantees that he’ll be here in 2021 and we get 3m back and get to keep our nose tackle for a reasonable amount

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tyre Phillips back at practice (and apparently moved well) so sounds good on that front
Pernell McPhee the only absence outside of the other 3 guys who've been missing - and it's possible that's a vet day for him

As of right now our inactives look basically all set:

Justin Madubuike
Chris Moore
Justice Hill
Ben Powers
Trace McSorely

would be surprised if those werent the 5 inactives come sunday