• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Rookies, The Bad and the Browns

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Came here to say this. He instantly sniffed it out and got people in position to stop it. Made me really appreciate having that vet savvy and it also played a big part in breaking the Browns' spirit - or at least preventing any kind of momentum swing early on.

Levine is so underrated on this team. He's made a ton of big plays for us over the years, but never gets the recognition. Very smart player and comes up huge on ST.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar's pocket presence and movement was incredible.
One thing I want to know though, why was CJ Board in on defense?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
As should be expected, Lamar is getting all the hate in comment sections, “ only the browns” and “Rodgers had a better day” and “lets see him do it in the playoffs” seem to be the 3 most common

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Levine is so underrated on this team. He's made a ton of big plays for us over the years, but never gets the recognition. Very smart player and comes up huge on ST.

underrated by the rest of the league - widely respected and valued by the ravens and ravens fans - there's a reason he's one of the undisputed leaders of this team (and has been for a while)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar's pocket presence and movement was incredible.
One thing I want to know though, why was CJ Board in on defense?

i dont really know - they were rotating a lot between the top 4 on the depth chart (dont recall alaka getting any snaps) - i think they're working out who works well where

i mean there were a number of snaps today where we had no ILBs on the field at all with 6 DBs and 5 pass rushers

Lamar's just amazing - and this was probably him rusty too

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
As should be expected, Lamar is getting all the hate in comment sections, “ only the browns” and “Rodgers had a better day” and “lets see him do it in the playoffs” seem to be the 3 most common

I mean Rodgers did look REALLY good today so at least that one is fair.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i dont really know - they were rotating a lot between the top 4 on the depth chart (dont recall alaka getting any snaps) - i think they're working out who works well where

i mean there were a number of snaps today where we had no ILBs on the field at all with 6 DBs and 5 pass rushers

wasn't Alaka inactive?

Reactions: cdp

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Lamar was really rusty to start off the game and this is who we got. A rusty Lamar with a 152 QB rating! Imagine when he sharpens his tools and gets going? He is clearly far and away the best football player in the league and as much as analysts may tout other QBs and undermine Lamar, it is clear as daylight to the fans watching. He is going to be unstoppable this season and every season he suits up. Man we are so lucky to have Lamar after the likes of Dilfer, etc.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im so excited about having new football to watch that im already watching the broadcast film again to try and see how tyre phillips did

but just got to the hollywood bomb - it was a thing of beauty - the trajectory on the ball, the timing, the accuracy... everything about the throw was perfect

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
im so excited about having new football to watch that im already watching the broadcast film again to try and see how tyre phillips did

but just got to the hollywood bomb - it was a thing of beauty - the trajectory on the ball, the timing, the accuracy... everything about the throw was perfect
I went back to re watch that throw as well. It absolutely was a thing of beauty.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Eh1ce7sX0AcVTx6