• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Head Coaching Candidates

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yep, I wouldn't want him if he's the only candidate left in the world.
Amen. He may be smart and may be able to take Lamar to another level but I’m good. I don’t want him here. Not unless there’s some valid reason for why he did what he did to Indy but I can’t see any right now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bills gotta go first though.

There were rumors that the reason the patriots were supposedly interested in lamar was due to josh mcdaniels wanting him to be the future qb for when bill and Brady retires, maybe he feels slighted that they passed on his guy twice and basically told him to fuck off.
I think that is where the rumors come from as well. Will be interesting.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Amen. He may be smart and may be able to take Lamar to another level but I’m good. I don’t want him here. Not unless there’s some valid reason for why he did what he did to Indy but I can’t see any right now.
Agree, if there is a valid reason then I’d be ok with it.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree, if there is a valid reason then I’d be ok with it.
I just can’t get over what he did as it was so classless. You agree to terms because clearly that’s the case because your coaches were hired but then you dined and ditched. What Josh did was wrong on so many levels and unless he’s a secret Baltimore Colts fan and wanted to troll them as revenge then OK I guess but that still isn’t right to do to those assistant coaches. It makes me no trust him and I’ll always wonder if he would just quit on his team if it got bad. Huge red flags. I get how things can be out of sight and out of mind but I’m surprised how people have already forgotten about this

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just can’t get over what he did as it was so classless. You agree to terms because clearly that’s the case because your coaches were hired but then you dined and ditched. What Josh did was wrong on so many levels and unless he’s a secret Baltimore Colts fan and wanted to troll them as revenge then OK I guess but that still isn’t right to do to those assistant coaches. It makes me no trust him and I’ll always wonder if he would just quit on his team if it got bad. Huge red flags. I get how things can be out of sight and out of mind but I’m surprised how people have already forgotten about this
I haven’t forgotten about this, not at all. I also remember what he did to the Broncos when he got there.

If he has a good reason for doing what he did and there isn’t anyone better out there AND he has been completely vetted by Eric DeCosta, then I’ll be ok with it, but I agree it was a classless move. That being said, we don’t know what happened behind closed doors.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I haven’t forgotten about this, not at all. I also remember what he did to the Broncos when he got there.

If he has a good reason for doing what he did and there isn’t anyone better out there AND he has been completely vetted by Eric DeCosta, then I’ll be ok with it, but I agree it was a classless move. That being said, we don’t know what happened behind closed doors.
Oh no I’m not saying you did. I meant others who said to bring him here. I also agree on the reason he did what he did. That’s why I said it would depend on what happened because maybe he has a story to tell. I mean who knows maybe Irsay touched his dick and he felt awkward I don’t know

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Who knows, we might get some weird ideas, like hiring Lane Kiffin...
tenor.gif