• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Head Coaching Candidates

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Having lived in Knoxville and all my friends being die hard vols I’ve seen plenty of kiffin. He’s a good coach, I’ve got a couple buddies who still really love him even though he kinda skipped town on UT lol. He’s hilarious though, I’d actually start watching pressers if he was our coach. it’d be a gigantic leap for him so that’s probably why you got called a troll, but I could see him making the jump to maybe NFL OC and possibly succeeding. HC though yeah I’d say a bit unrealistic, but I’d roll with it.
He definitely has a good offensive mind and I like that he makes plenty in-game adjustments.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea he is quite comical.

Whats everyone's thought on Josh McDaniels? Pretty confident that he is just waiting to take over for BB
Nah, there's only one McDaniel's and he's the 49ers run game coordinator. Josh McDaniels on a human level is useless

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Having lived in Knoxville and all my friends being die hard vols I’ve seen plenty of kiffin. He’s a good coach, I’ve got a couple buddies who still really love him even though he kinda skipped town on UT lol. He’s hilarious though, I’d actually start watching pressers if he was our coach. it’d be a gigantic leap for him so that’s probably why you got called a troll, but I could see him making the jump to maybe NFL OC and possibly succeeding. HC though yeah I’d say a bit unrealistic, but I’d roll with it.
Lane kiffin? The guy who force feeds his #1 wr at all costs and forgets the TE position exists?