• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone turned the hitting slider up before playing MLB The Show. That's what this game feels like, and oh playing on Rookie too.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hey Dave Roberts.

FUCK YOU! YOU SINGLEHANDEDLY FUCKED THE SERIES. YOU LEFT THE BULLPEN OUT TO DRY... AGAIN. YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOUR AVERAGE FAN WHO HAS ANY SHRED OF INTELLIGENCE WOULD HAVE DONE A MUCH BETTER JOB YOU STUPID FUCKHEAD. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Astros are now one game away from winning the World Series for the first time. Just sucks they won't be able to do it in Houston but I'm sure once they beat the Dodgers in LA, the celebration in Houston will be amazing.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Unfuckingbelievable. How can anyone be this stupid.

If the Dodgers somehow win the next two games, I do not care. ROBERTS NEEDS TO BE FIRED. His mismanagement of the bullpen lost two games for his team. He's a fucking joke and should never be hired by any team ever again. Even a college one.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24744-1432295601-5.gif

Fuck off Roberts.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Unfuckingbelievable. How can anyone be this stupid.

If the Dodgers somehow win the next two games, I do not care. ROBERTS NEEDS TO BE FIRED. His mismanagement of the bullpen lost two games for his team. He's a fucking joke and should never be hired by any team ever again. Even a college one.

They aren't winning the next two, let alone Game 6. Their pitchers are going to be so worn out from tonight that they won't have anything for Game 6 by Tuesday.

Pats

Veteran
They aren't winning the next two, let alone Game 6. Their pitchers are going to be so worn out from tonight that they won't have anything for Game 6 by Tuesday.
Morrow is a dead arm now, overworked and ruined. Im in roberts I dont consider using him until game 7 and only if absolutely necessary. I'd give jansen a rest as well for game 6. I don't know if they win it in any case. Either way go astros.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just can’t believe any team would need 13 runs to win. Think it was a recorded by three runs.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Darvish getting the start tomorrow. Darvish, Wood, and Kershaw are all getting shots at redemption as Kershaw and Wood will be avaliable from the pen tomorrrow. Jansen, Watson, and Morow likely won't be though because of Roberts' incompetence. So if the Dodgers have the lead going into the 8th, I'd expect to see Kershaw on the mound.

But otherwise, I have to give it to the astros. I have to say though, these two teams have matched up remarkably well. Ultimately, Dodgers have home field advantage, but that doesn't matter. Altuve and Correa have been beasts this postseason. Here's to hoping that Houston uses Ken Giles again

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So if Houston wins, MVP has to be Altuve. Dude's a stud. Dodgers win, MVP is going to be Pederson in all likelihood. Sucked during the regular season but has balled out in the WS. Watch Roberts not start him tomorrow because he's an idiot

Pats

Veteran
So if Houston wins, MVP has to be Altuve. Dude's a stud. Dodgers win, MVP is going to be Pederson in all likelihood. Sucked during the regular season but has balled out in the WS. Watch Roberts not start him tomorrow because he's an idiot
I think george springer deserves it more than altuve. Giles has been the worst performer on either team if you ask me

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I think george springer deserves it more than altuve. Giles has been the worst performer on either team if you ask me
Easily. No question. Ton of really good performances this series overall on both sides. Both of these teams area great and will be back in all likelihood. Could start a rivalry maybe?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Easily. No question. Ton of really good performances this series overall on both sides. Both of these teams area great and will be back in all likelihood. Could start a rivalry maybe?
Doubt it starts a rivalry being that they are in opposite conferences and even though they play each other a little, they probably won’t meet again in the World Series in a long time, if ever.

Last edited:

Pats

Veteran
Joc has 3 homers int he series, springer has 4, theres been some great pitching by rich hill. Those would be my 3 guys for mvp so far. Nah next year will be two new teams, most teams dont go back to back. Id say the yankees could get there next year, dodgers can make it back purely because the NL is complete trash still and will likely be next year.