• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Yeah. Well I hope Kershaw curls up into the fetal position on the mound and starts sucking his own dick instead of pitching and that Dallas Keuchl throws a perfect game. Dave Roberts couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag. I hope fratstar Matthew Stafford comes in to help Kershaw out.

Astros are gonna win 30-0

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah. Well I hope Kershaw curls up into the fetal position on the mound and starts sucking his own dick instead of pitching and that Dallas Keuchl throws a perfect game. Dave Roberts couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag. I hope fratstar Matthew Stafford comes in to help Kershaw out.

Astros are gonna win 30-0
Jay Schroeder could pitch also. He’s a former nfl qb also.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
And Kershaw shits the bed just like I knew he would. And Roberts doesn't even warm up a fucking reliever even though it's blatantly obvious. Go fuck yourself you dumbass

Pats

Veteran
Eww I ahte th edodgers. AJ hinch is a worse manager than roberts lol. Completely missing the bullpen management

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Eww I ahte th edodgers. AJ hinch is a worse manager than roberts lol. Completely missing the bullpen management
Hard to have manage a bullpen when it hasn't really shown up this postseason. Astros have a strong starting lineup but a nonexistent pen. That said, I didn't expect the Dodgers offense to show up in Houston though

Pats

Veteran
Hard to have manage a bullpen when it hasn't really shown up this postseason. Astros have a strong starting lineup but a nonexistent pen. That said, I didn't expect the Dodgers offense to show up in Houston though
Yes but if you give up 2 leadoff walks in a row you need to hook him then and there.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Yes but if you give up 2 leadoff walks in a row you need to hook him then and there.
Tell that to Roberts too. Why is Kershaw still in? You have a damn good long reliever in Maeda who can eat up the next three innings with relative ease. Pull Kershaw. Tonight's not his night

Pats

Veteran
Tell that to Roberts too. Why is Kershaw still in? You have a damn good long reliever in Maeda who can eat up the next three innings with relative ease. Pull Kershaw. Tonight's not his night
I said before the series started, battle of the terrible managers. And its proven to be true. I don't like the fact either team is gonna win the WS.