• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I said before the series started, battle of the terrible managers. And its proven to be true. I don't like the fact either team is gonna win the WS.
I like the players on both Rosters. hate the managers.

I'm a Dodgers fan but if any team beats us I'm happy it's the Astros if it can't be the O's. Both of these teams have excellent front offices so they'll be back regardless. Might get a rematch which favors the dodgers due to their superior farm system

Pats

Veteran
Astros should have traded my A's a few prospects for sean doolittle and ryan madson in the BP. That would have made them way better. Instead the Nats got that deal for cheap.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
hey Roberts. Remember game 2? How you fucked the bullpen in the ass? This is what happens.

I could manage this series better

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
In comes the Dodgers gassed bullpen. They may have a good bullpen, but it sucks when Watson has to pitch multiple nights in a row..

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't believe it's only the bottom of the 6th here, almost 11:30pm and this is still going on.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If I'm Friedman I'm firing Roberts even IF they win the WS. His management has clearly been determinental. The bullpen is gassed. The offense can only do so much

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The pitching management by the Dodgers cost them the World Series. Might as well crown the Astros now.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This series is over. Roberts should be fired and NO ONE SHOULD EVER HIRE HIM FOR ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. I could have managed this world series better and I'm a 19 year old alcoholic dumbass. You fucking idiot. If I am more competent than you, there's a fucking problem.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... now the Astros are ready to give this game back to the Dodgers. Nobody wants to win tonight.