• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
PULL DARVISH YOU DUMBASS. HE'S STRUGGLING, YOU HAVE NO OUTS, AND ANOTHER RUNNER IN SCORING POSITON.

Jesus Fuck. This is why game two was so detrimental and lost the Dodgers the whole damn series. You've fucked your bullpen in the worst managing I've ever seen in a championship series. You should have pitched him at home.. You deserve to lose the series in five and lose your job and never get hired again. People think Harbaugh is an example of a guy coasting on elite talent? Nope.. That's Roberts. Has possibly the best roster in baseball. Starts Barnes instead of your all star at catcher. Puts Pederson who was horrible this season at DH. Decides to hilariously mishandle the bullpen and fuck them over for the rest of the series. Start Darvish in a hitters stadium rather the pitchers park where he was inevitably going to get lit up. Oh, and wasting Kershaw's career.. Go fuck yourself you dumbass. Your incompetence is BEYOND mind boggling.

Jesus. I don't get this angry when the Ravens lose because I know I'd be a terrible coach. This management has been nothing short of disasterous and your semi-knowledgeable fan could a better job than this. You have a good GM who knows how to acquire elite talent, and a really good development staff. And you're fucking wasting them.

Fuck off Roberts.
Pissed off much. True the Astros don’t lose at home, but your going to need to win.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Lol... Whoever told Taylor to try and steal the base needs to be hit upside the head. He's not a particuarly fast dude even if he is a good leadoff dude.

Now the dodgers four best bats are down and you're sending in the pitcher who has struggled immensly since his return from injury. This should totally end well..

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Dodgers need to win tonight or the series is going to end tomorrow. Dodgers management needs to can Roberts if they lose this series. His managment in games 2 and 3 was beyond the worst I've ever seen in any sport in a championship series. The only thing he does well is adaquately rest Kershaw. His lineups are terrible, his in game decisions are usually questionable at best. I mean.. .

1. He didn't start Grandal at Catcher. Barnes may be more disciplined at the plate, but Grandal is a damn good defensive catcher who is a threat to hit it out of the park on a ton of plays.
2. You put Pederson, a walking, talking strikeout, in at DH when going into the American League. Which is stupid when you can pick between Ethier, a veteran who's done well in big moments before, Utley, a veteran who's played well in the WS before, Grandal, a good hitter in his own right..
3. Darvish excels in a pitchers park, but you let him go into Minute Maid park vs. the hottest offense in baseball which had momentum from your dumbass decision in game two.
4. Rich Hill in game two for some reason. Which ultimately gave Houston momentum.
5. The bullpen decision in game two when you begin to realize your mistake of starting Hill and pull him after four.. Even though he could have gone another inning or two. This alone should get him FIRED. It singlehandedly blew the entire series.
6. Jansen in the eighth was a dumbass decision in addition to the rest of the bullpen. He's unhittable in one inning, but give him two and that cut fastball suddenly becomes less effective.

I ain't mad at management. They've learned form the mistakes of old Dodgers management and have stopped throwing money at everything that walks and have built a very good farm system. So this team will certainly be back. The problem is... they need to get rid of Roberts. They've created an elite bullpen and pitching corps and a damn formiddable offense. Management has done it's job. Now they need to be responsible and hire a competent manager.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow determines the series. If Kershaw plays the game of his life, the Dodgers are likely to win.

Otherwise, Astros in 7

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Either way should be a good game.
He was phenomenal in game one. Played probably the best game of his career, including his no hitter. If he can do that again, he'll win the MVP of the world series. I have to hope the Dodgers have some momentum.
i'm just tired of his detractors. He's a class act and a megastud. He's amazing, probably the best pitcher I've seen since, and easily the best of the modern era. I've convinced that his postseason struggles are soley on Mattingly not using him correctly. I want him to dominate tomorrow. But I have my doubts.

Clayton, please do well tomorrow. I beg of you.