• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Hip-Hip, Rap Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Let me give a quick shout out to 3 of the most iconic NY rap duos: M.O.P., Capone-N-Noreaga (the ONLY CNN I acknowledge), and Mobb Deep.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let me give a quick shout out to 3 of the most iconic NY rap duos: M.O.P., Capone-N-Noreaga (the ONLY CNN I acknowledge), and Mobb Deep.

M.O.P is so underrated. 99% of the time, if they do a guest spot on a track, they're outshining the actual artist. "Firing Squad" and "Warriorz" are also two of my favorite albums ever made. They bring out so much energy and intensity to everything they do; they're hip-hop's equivalent to heavy metal.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
M.O.P is so underrated. 99% of the time, if they do a guest spot on a track, they're outshining the actual artist. "Firing Squad" and "Warriorz" are also two of my favorite albums ever made. They bring out so much energy and intensity to everything they do; they're hip-hop's equivalent to heavy metal.

I've been looking for that damn Warriorz album for the longest and can't find it.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
My personal favorite songs from them include: Firing Squad, Nothin To Lose, Blood, Sweat and Tears, Ante Up (Remix of course), Conquerors, and Instigator. There's never been a time where I don't get hyped from listening to them.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been looking for that damn Warriorz album for the longest and can't find it.

Are you looking for an actual, physical copy? Otherwise, it's on Spotify. lol

I think I used to have a physical copy of the album (I definitely had a bootlegged copy at one point), but I lost it when I moved out of my parents' house.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Are you looking for an actual, physical copy? Otherwise, it's on Spotify. lol

I think I used to have a physical copy of the album (I definitely had a bootlegged copy at one point), but I lost it when I moved out of my parents' house.

A while back was looking for a physical copy. I have Google Play Music and couldn't find it there. Thanks.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
A while back was looking for a physical copy. I have Google Play Music and couldn't find it there. Thanks.

I just looked and it's on Google Play as well. I know there was a time when almost none of their albums were on the streaming services, but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.