• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marshall is washed. esp. coming off of an injury. Funny thing Marshall said on Dez joining the Giants: sorry baby bro no room.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
1: DJ Moore trade back with patriots get a 2nd rounder
2:Michael Gallup
2:F.Ragnow/Orlando Brown
3Mark Andrews

Why the fuck not?

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
B. Marshall released after telling Dez there is "no room" on the Giants for him...... hmmmmmm

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
No but they made moves to make it look pretty plausible.
Ya its so odd. Problem is i cant see any of these guys in NE....maybe Rosen but idk, it just feels odd. They do have a lot of holes on their roster and they could find some plug and play players with their first 4 picks for another run for Brady. I mean Landry, kolton Miller, Oliver, and maybe Justin Reid would be instant impact players for them

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ya its so odd. Problem is i cant see any of these guys in NE....maybe Rosen but idk, it just feels odd. They do have a lot of holes on their roster and they could find some plug and play players with their first 4 picks for another run for Brady. I mean Landry, kolton Miller, Oliver, and maybe Justin Reid would be instant impact players for them
Brady's 41 and this year they probably won't have to pay an arm and a leg to move up high enough to grab solid college guy.