• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Head Coach and GM Openings

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Didn't know who Campbell was before, but this explains the Lions' tweet calling him the dude

compare this to how measured and professional and reassuring saleh’s presser was

Dan campbell here was like joe judge at his introduction but at least judge had a plan about what he was gonna say and the points he was gonna make - it was corny af but at least he seemed prepared

Campbell seems like he just started riffing and it made him look completely unprepared - if I were a jets fan I’d be ecstatic right now, if were a lions fan I’d be pretty worried already

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Eric Bieniemy lol. The fact Houston is planning on interviewing Bills DC Leslie Frazier after the AFC Title game tells me they are planning to hire Bieniemy or Frazier, they just have to wait a bit longer. Definitely feel it's Eric they hire to try to mend fences with Watson.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

I have issues trusting anything she tweets. Might as well be CNN or Fox News lol. She is the one that started the rumors about Mason Rudolph saying something racist to Myles Garrett / grabbing his privates. Deleted both tweets and apologized before being let go at ESPN. Stoking racial tension sells $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossihunter2

Staff Member

There is part of me wondering if while this is an HC interview it also might be a sort of OC interview for Culley (seems unlikely but if they hired bieniemy it would make some sense... they worked together at KC when they were both position coaches)

That being said it’s far more likely he’s just an HC candidate lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

We should be rooting for Culley to get the Texans Head Coaching job.

for a whole host of reasons if you believe he had a significant influence on the passing attack and the lack of WR development

im not a 100% sure but i imagine there'll be a number of armchair fans who'll be elated if he leaves even if they don't know about the 3rd round comp picks

but it would be massive to get a 3rd rounder back given we're missing ours from the ngakoue trade

rossihunter2

Staff Member

today's the big day for culley - it'll be pretty telling if the Texans don't name their HC this week that they're waiting on a special somebody who's unavailable to interview right now

otherwise the 3 guys they've had 2nd interviews with are Jim Caldwell, Leslie Frazier and David Culley