• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Odafe Jayson Oweh

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Isn't Vinny the same dude that was so bad he couldn't stay on as the miserable Washington team's GM? I've heard him a couple of times on radio and he's just a miserable, self-absorbed piece of human feces.
YES YES YES

He also hired Jim Zorn as a head coach!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Isn't Vinny the same dude that was so bad he couldn't stay on as the miserable Washington team's GM? I've heard him a couple of times on radio and he's just a miserable, self-absorbed piece of human feces.
he also didn't like Lamar Jackson

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
yes but Vinny is Vinny and I can't stand the dude. lol

Amen. I’m just saying Polian himself said LJ should be a RB/WR...

I’ll give Polian this though... he told the Colts to keep Manning after the surgery. Manning for a couple years was LIGHTS OUT. Manning would have gotten them some Super Bowls, or at least some attempts at a Super Bowl. I feel Luck was very overrated, even when he was healthy. Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady/Manning, he was not, but scouts thought he was better than them

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I’ll give Polian this though... he told the Colts to keep Manning after the surgery. Manning for a couple years was LIGHTS OUT. Manning would have gotten them some Super Bowls, or at least some attempts at a Super Bowl. I feel Luck was very overrated, even when he was healthy
he also said RG3 should be taken over Luck, so there is that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I’ll give Polian this though... he told the Colts to keep Manning after the surgery. Manning for a couple years was LIGHTS OUT. Manning would have gotten them some Super Bowls, or at least some attempts at a Super Bowl. I feel Luck was very overrated, even when he was healthy. Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady/Manning, he was not, but scouts thought he was better than them

polian's an idiot too... dude had one of the greatest QBs of all time handed to him and he only managed to win 1 superbowl... of course he would tell the colts to keep manning after the surgery, manning's the only reason he had any success in his career as a GM

and the lamar comments were obviously ridiculous

i think there's a difference, when you talk about luck, there is no question that he was a better QB prospect than all of those guys you mentioned - luck was the cleanest, safest QB prospect possibly in NFL history... scouts were right to call him that type of prospect - that doesn't mean they're wrong just because he never turned into a HOFer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
he also didn't like Lamar Jackson

yes but Vinny is a dipshit no it all and I can't stand the dude. lol

polian's an idiot too... dude had one of the greatest QBs of all time handed to him and he only managed to win 1 superbowl... of course he would tell the colts to keep manning after the surgery, manning's the only reason he had any success in his career as a GM

i think there's a difference, when you talk about luck, there is no question that he was a better QB prospect than all of those guys you mentioned - luck was the cleanest, safest QB prospect possibly in NFL history... scouts were right to call him that type of prospect - that doesn't mean they're wrong just because he never turned into a HOFer
Yeah we censoring both V***y C****o and B**l P****n. Matter of fact, after those bullshit comments AND DOUBLING DOWN on them, B***y B****s as well.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

LOL and yet, he looked like Matt Ryan when he was healthy. But I guess in college, in a weak conference, he did look pretty good?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If RG3 wasn’t completely wiped of mobility from the Ngata hit and wasn’t a complete ass, that would’ve been a great prediction
It wasn't the Ngata hit. He didn't tear his ACL when Ngata hit him, he tore his lcl and although he shouldn't have played two weeks later it wasn't the one that did him in. That was the one in Seattle. That being said he got that mobility back, he just couldn't operate well from pocket, didn't read defenses well and didn't put in the work necessary. Ownership certainly didn't help and he wasn't well liked.

He has come 180 as a person, but talent wise it's all gone.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah we censoring both V***y C****o and B**l P****n. Matter of fact, after those bullshit comments AND DOUBLING DOWN on them, B***y B****s as well.
lol

I think we need a list. Might as well censor some letters of the alphabet like J..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Oweh chose 99 as the jersey number

I’m beginning to hate the number tbh, it’s like ravens pass rushers 90 and 99 and that’s it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oweh chose 99 as the jersey number

I’m beginning to hate the number tbh, it’s like ravens pass rushers 90 and 99 and that’s it.

the only traditional LB/DE numbers available were 47, 53, 59, 91 and 99... i hate edge rushers in the 40s (see ferguson) which would leave them with the other 4...

53 doesnt feel right (to me) which would leave 59, 91 or 99 or a non-traditional edge number but his college 28 was gone...

he and hayes took 59 and 99 between them

but 99 has a nice legacy...
Michael Mccrary
Paul Kruger
Chris Canty
Timmy Jernigan wore it for 1 year
Matt Judon

those are the only players in ravens history to wear 99 and now Oweh

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
the only traditional LB/DE numbers available were 47, 53, 59, 91 and 99... i hate edge rushers in the 40s (see ferguson) which would leave them with the other 4...

53 doesnt feel right (to me) which would leave 59, 91 or 99 or a non-traditional edge number but his college 28 was gone...

he and hayes took 59 and 99 between them

but 99 has a nice legacy...
Michael Mccrary
Paul Kruger
Chris Canty
Timmy Jernigan wore it for 1 year
Matt Judon

those are the only players in ravens history to wear 99 and now Oweh
I don’t like legacy numbers, I get tired of seeing the same number at the same position for literal decades in a row lol