• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Odafe Jayson Oweh

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Vinny Cerrato exposed himself again today. A caller specifically brought up the RPOs and double teams all throughout the Indiana game, to take oweh out of the game as much as they could, vinny said, after hanging up the call “I didn’t see any double teams”

bruh, I watched the game last night, they legitimately double teamed his ass all day
Why are people so surprised about this. Vinny exposed himself with skins organization from 1999-2010.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why are people so surprised about this. Vinny exposed himself with skins organization from 1999-2010.
Oh I’m not surprised lol, he’s terrible, I know because I listen to him constantly, I just like to share the hard proof of his fraudulence

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh I’m not surprised lol, he’s terrible, I know because I listen to him constantly, I just like to share the hard proof of his fraudulence
I remember the offseason following when he was fired from the Skins in 2010, I saw this kid with a highschool uniform on, with the name Cerrato. We were in Boston about to board SW on our way back to BWI. I was wondering if Vinny was in the airport and surely enough he was. He boarded the plane and went straight to the back.

Leave it to Snyder to hire him twice. Back when Schottenheimer was hired in 2001, he didnt want Cerrato on staff and fired him. Of course no one hired him and he went to work for ESPN for the year. Well the net year when Spurrier was hired, they rehired Cerrato back.

I'm convinced he rehired him back because he was the only person he could beat at racquetball.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I remember the offseason following when he was fired from the Skins in 2010, I saw this kid with a highschool uniform on, with the name Cerrato. We were in Boston about to board SW on our way back to BWI. I was wondering if Vinny was in the airport and surely enough he was. He boarded the plane and went straight to the back.

Leave it to Snyder to hire him twice. Back when Schottenheimer was hired in 2001, he didnt want Cerrato on staff and fired him. Of course no one hired him and he went to work for ESPN for the year. Well the net year when Spurrier was hired, they rehired Cerrato back.

I'm convinced he rehired him back because he was the only person he could beat at racquetball.
Yeah it was definitely a buddies thing with them. That said, how tf was he on Bill walshes staff?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah it was definitely a buddies thing with them. That said, how tf was he on Bill walshes staff?
I have no idea. Not at all and I'm not sure how Gibbs put up with him either, tbh.

He was also in Kindergarten Ninja.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Vinny Cerrato exposed himself again today. A caller specifically brought up the RPOs and double teams all throughout the Indiana game, to take oweh out of the game as much as they could, vinny said, after hanging up the call “I didn’t see any double teams”

bruh, I watched the game last night, they legitimately double teamed his ass all day

Dude that guy is a full blown idiot. He also said Bateman was bad in 2020 because he was too heavy, slow, and disinterested.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude that guy is a full blown idiot. He also said Bateman was bad in 2020 because he was too heavy, slow, and disinterested.
He also implied that he can’t “go up and get it” and also doesn’t have respectable speed.

in other words, according to vinny, jayson oweh never got double teamed vs Indiana and rashod Bateman has no talent or ability whatsoever lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He also implied that he can’t “go up and get it” and also doesn’t have respectable speed.

in other words, according to vinny, jayson oweh never got double teamed vs Indiana and rashod Bateman has no talent or ability whatsoever lol

Lol but here's the question. Is he an idiot? Or is he just lazy, not working almost at all and therefore forced to say random stuff to fill time? Like did he watch the Indiana game or not?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lol but here's the question. Is he an idiot? Or is he just lazy, not working almost at all and therefore forced to say random stuff to fill time? Like did he watch the Indiana game or not?
Obviously not. Like you can’t walk away from that tape and say AND I QUOTE “I didn’t see any of that” in reference to the double teams. He definitely sounds like he is just saying shit all the time and hasn’t actually looked into it at all.

must be real nice to be that incompetent and lazy and still be filthy rich for just hopping on my laptop and shooting the shit about sports I don’t watch for 4 hours a day.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Obviously not. Like you can’t walk away from that tape and say AND I QUOTE “I didn’t see any of that” in reference to the double teams. He definitely sounds like he is just saying shit all the time and hasn’t actually looked into it at all.

must be real nice to be that incompetent and lazy and still be filthy rich for just hopping on my laptop and shooting the shit about sports I don’t watch for 4 hours a day.

Damnnn... it’s time. Career change time. Sign me up!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
those bug eyes may make it very difficult to watch tape.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Smh.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Isn't Vinny the same dude that was so bad he couldn't stay on as the miserable Washington team's GM? I've heard him a couple of times on radio and he's just a miserable, self-absorbed piece of human feces.

I went back and watched the Ohio State game. By my count Oweh only had one pressure, but I couldn't help but watch more of Ohio States LT Thayer Munford. Lets just say he may be a top 10 lock in the 2022 draft. Im confused as to why he didn't come out this year, after Sewell he has the best tape I've seen from an OT this year.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went back and watched the Ohio State game. By my count Oweh only had one pressure, but I couldn't help but watch more of Ohio States LT Thayer Munford. Lets just say he may be a top 10 lock in the 2022 draft. Im confused as to why he didn't come out this year, after Sewell he has the best tape I've seen from an OT this year.

You just said why. I marked your answer above in bold. Most likely he’ll be the first OT taken this year if he really is that good

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else see a little bit of Adalius Thomas when they look at Oweh? The raw athleticism and how he could probably play multiple positions well