• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Bengals, The 3rd Team and The When Will The Injuries End?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
hardly been on twitter since the game yesterday but bengals fans (and even some media) have been absolutely rabid - toxic as hell lol

i guess that's what happens when you support the bengals who havent won a playoff game since 1990 and havent ever won a superbowl

flying way too close to the sun lol
Everyone hates the Ravens and Harbaugh on r/nfl now

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The old Ravens defense (besides not allowing this to happen to begin with) would of laid a much deserved shot on Burrow. They are talking insane levels of shit and making shit up to justify stat padding on 11th stringers
let them stat pad all they want. We will get them back next year or when it counts in the playoffs, if we are lucky.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The old Ravens defense (besides not allowing this to happen to begin with) would of laid a much deserved shot on Burrow. They are talking insane levels of shit and making shit up to justify stat padding on 11th stringers

no one should give a shit about stat padding

what's pissing me off is the saltiness from the bengals (and fans) post-game making shit up as if they didnt absolutely destroy us lol...

Tank

Hall of Famer
no one should give a shit about stat padding

what's pissing me off is the saltiness from the bengals (and fans) post-game making shit up as if they didnt absolutely destroy us lol...
easy solution, do what I do. Ignore what idiots write. lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
easy solution, do what I do. Ignore what idiots write. lol

i had been lol but it was all over twitter - id forgotten how much it normally sucks to be anywhere around the nfl or nfl social media after losses before this 4 game losing streak where everyone's sort of been resigned to it haha - but for some reason this game struck differently and i wasnt expecting to be completely surrounded by idiots on a monday lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Burrow is being beyond cocky , making snarky comments about how nothing Wink did would work in the first or second half. We need to destroy this cocky fuck. Congratulations you beat a practice squad
Nothing wrong with being cocky/confident. Thats how people are suppose to be

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
burrow is everything that baker thinks he is - and i mean that as a massive compliment
i love what is going on right now lol.. this is what football and competing is about. I hope borruw keeps getting under our players, coaches and def fans skin. This how rivalries start. Makes players and coaches wanna fix errors in their game. Cant believe people are crying about this shit.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i love what is going on right now lol.. this is what football and competing is about. I hope borruw keeps getting under our players, coaches and def fans skin. This how rivalries start. Makes players and coaches wanna fix errors in their game. Cant believe people are crying about this shit.

exactly this - burrow clearly pissed off about what we did to him as a rookie in that 27-3 game (and probably what we did to his teammates at the end of the season when he was watching while injured as well)

and he made us pay this year

idk if anyone in the ravens would have taken any offence at the way the ravens played this 2nd game but you know getting swept and then having the bengals mouth off afterwards is going to linger in the minds when we get to next year

rivalries are built on mutual dislike and competitiveness

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems like it’s just the fans, these players don’t give a fuck and are soft as shit

Tank

Hall of Famer
some players in that range:
robert woods
brandin cooks
adam thielen
chris godwin
jarvis landry
courtland sutton
robby anderson

id put hollywood easily in that group...
Without doing the research I’m gonna guess most of those guys are on their second vet contract.