• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Senior Bowl

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
"Source suggests #Ravens would be interested in Wyoming QB Josh Allen, if he were available at 16."

-theyd be dumb if they werent

rossihunter2

Staff Member
"Source suggests #Ravens would be interested in Wyoming QB Josh Allen, if he were available at 16."

-theyd be dumb if they werent

who posted that lol - the fact that that's news is crazier
- also it's more than likely the ravens putting out there that they'll take him at 16 to maybe solicit some trade offers from teams who were maybe hoping he'd make it beyond 16

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
who posted that lol - the fact that that's news is crazier
- also it's more than likely the ravens putting out there that they'll take him at 16 to maybe solicit some trade offers from teams who were maybe hoping he'd make it beyond 16
Agree but just that this is news is beyond me. Dude could very easily be the #1 pick so why not 16 lol

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree but just that this is news is beyond me. Dude could very easily be the #1 pick so why not 16 lol
More than just could be, I think the Browns would be crazy not to pick him. To me, he's easily the top QB in this draft and the guy you could build a franchise around. I just hope Hue doesn't ruin him.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
you have allen ahead of josh rosen?
Rosen will be better day 1, but I just see a lot more potential out of Allen. With the right coach, I can see Allen having the kind of growth Wentz did between season 1 and season 2 of his career.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rosen will be better day 1, but I just see a lot more potential out of Allen. With the right coach, I can see Allen having the kind of growth Wentz did between season 1 and season 2 of his career.

i think allen's got better arm talent but i like the way rosen reads the game - as much as you can teach that, the best in the nfl at reading defences and throwing with anticipation are the ones who were good in college

- it's why i now feel pretty good about mayfield too - i think we could end up with maybe 3 of the top 4 qbs in this class (just because stats suggest that at least 1 of them will bust) all panning out

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think allen's got better arm talent but i like the way rosen reads the game - as much as you can teach that, the best in the nfl at reading defences and throwing with anticipation are the ones who were good in college

- it's why i now feel pretty good about mayfield too - i think we could end up with maybe 3 of the top 4 qbs in this class (just because stats suggest that at least 1 of them will bust) all panning out
Idk i see Rosen as being stubborn to coaching. He trusts himself too much at times and i dont see him getting over that hump. Not with his personality as we all hear it to be, unless hes changed.

1. Allen
2. Rosen
3. Darnold
4. Mayfeild

Rosen and Darnold are tough for me but I think all of them will be successful to their own potential, Mayfeild is a wild card, im not sure how high his ceiling really is.

I really do think Allen is the top guy and watching the tape of him im not sure its even that close in terms of overall talent. I cant find a good comp for him, hes like wentz a lot of ways but the ball comes out his hand different. Hes also a lot stronger than Wentz. It amazes me all the hate Allen gets, i see it all over social media and it makes me think they honestly dont watch the film. Sure he makes bad decisions at times but his supporting cast was god aweful and i think that will help him altogether. His weaknesses became magnified which made him exposed to adversity. Thats what makes him the perfect fit for the browns. He has to be their guy if not than he better be ours

Maaan, how's none talking bout Falk? That guy was absolutely on fire in his last practice day. Perfect decisions, great accuracy and timing. I've watched no QBs tape yet and I'll only do it after I already get a better idea about the most pressing needs, but it looks like a big deal.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maaan, how's none talking bout Falk? That guy was absolutely on fire in his last practice day. Perfect decisions, great accuracy and timing. I've watched no QBs tape yet and I'll only do it after I already get a better idea about the most pressing needs, but it looks like a big deal.
I like Falk a lot as a developmental guy behind Flacco. Hes just not very mobile or big. Needd to bulk up a little or hes gonna be a sitting duck in the pocket

UKRaven

Practice Squad

Been really impressed with him. As a guy to sit behind Flacco and develop for the future he looks ideal. Agree with @Ravensnation5220 though he would need to bulk big time

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
How do you watch practices?

How do you watch practices?
On Youtube there's some SeBowl practice tapes and the full Day3 divided in 2 halfs ;)

edit: years ago I used to watch a ton of full collegiate games on Noonkick but the site looks to be down now :/ they would also post full East West shrine and SeBowl full games like one day after broadcasted