• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
While this looks fun and understand the recovering a fumble in the rain aspect. I'm just watching players sliding thinking... please don't get injured because of this.

Shit that’s safer than running on dry land lol. This ground moves when you plant

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i think it probably doesnt help that the 3 presumptive starters at corner werent practicing today - marlon has missed 2 straight practices, stephens has now missed something like 6 straight apparently... and obviously MP's on PUP

also kyle fuller has apparently been burned a lot throughout camp so far

probably partly why we brought in daryl worley - just need someone, anyone to take some reps right now lol
I knew Stephens had a soft tissue. What is wrong with Marlon?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
A lot of people really are psychologically damaged from last season aren't they? They are grown men playing a tough sport, they gotta practice!
The amount of reactions this comment got said it all. Yes we are, it was literally insane, tired of Bengal fans saying we make excuses and every team has injuries, we were historic outliers

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We only have five corners practicing right now? Fuller, Pepe, Seymour, Vereen, and Worley.

Marlon
Marcus
Stephens
JAD

All not practicing because of injuries. CB depth is great and yet it's already awful. I know these guys will be back for Week 1 but it just sucks to see this already.

OLB depth is awful.
ILB depth is super awful.
WR depth is probably pretty awful.

In general, injuries will make or break this team as it does for any team. But how far this team goes is probably going to be based around how much overacheiving the WR and OLB groups can do

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn... this got me thinking. The only person I remember getting hurt in the rain is Boyle and wasn't he hit in the knee?
Hit directly. Turf is the absolute worst thing to happen to knees and ankles. The more solid the ground the easier it is to plant, and the firmer you plant the easier your ligaments give

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hit directly. Turf is the absolute worst thing to happen to knees and ankles. The more solid the ground the easier it is to plant, and the firmer you plant the easier your ligaments give
So why do folks like turf? Because it's cheaper to maintain?