• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Movie Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
See Joker. That is all. Going to be a good month for movies. El Camino next week and I think The Irishman later on.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Surprised no one has mentioned The Irishman yet. Saw it Sunday and like it. Might watch again this week. Great performances all around. Something about Anna Paquin annoys me though.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Instant Family is a really good movie. It's not the type of movie I usually see, but I happened to see it on Hulu. It's emotional, funny and has a really great soundtrack. I've watched it several times now.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Instant Family is a really good movie. It's not the type of movie I usually see, but I happened to see it on Hulu. It's emotional, funny and has a really great soundtrack. I've watched it several times now.

saw the cast when it came out and assumed it was just gonna be a trashy comedy
saw a scene recently on youtube with isabella moner in it and instantly put the film on my list to watch soon

but given what you've said i might have to move it towards the top of my list

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
saw the cast when it came out and assumed it was just gonna be a trashy comedy
saw a scene recently on youtube with isabella moner in it and instantly put the film on my list to watch soon

but given what you've said i might have to move it towards the top of my list
Yeah, the cast was great, including Isabela Moner. Not at all what I was expecting when I saw that it was listed as a comedy.