• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No surprise, but we wearing our home jerseys for this game. The moment I found out we were playing the Jets on the road at 1PM EST, I knew we wearing our standard purples. The Jets like to wear their aways in their home opener.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
From Rap Sheet:

#Jets coach Robert Saleh says Duane Brown is being evaluated for a shoulder injury, a not very good sign.

Jets can't keep an OL healthy to save their season.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Honestly not encouraging. But also not unexpected. I guess the best case scenario would have been JK is ready to rock but we already knew that wasn't the case. Second best scenario would be for Kenyan Drake to be totally ready and look really good but that also isn't quite fair and there's no point in telling the Jets anyway. So largely probably a nothing statement beyond JK isn't ready.

Simba

Staff Member

Honestly not encouraging. But also not unexpected. I guess the best case scenario would have been JK is ready to rock but we already knew that wasn't the case. Second best scenario would be for Kenyan Drake to be totally ready and look really good but that also isn't quite fair and there's no point in telling the Jets anyway. So largely probably a nothing statement beyond JK isn't ready.

Yeah not much of a surprise honestly. Seems like JK may need a touch more time and with the skillset of the other 3, you might as well just mix and match and play matchup/hot hand ball. None of them are going to be here long term so run them into the ground if you have to.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

was also specific that all the backs would have a role which would obviously include JK...
no one's expecting JK to have a full workload in week 1