• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Running Game and The When Will these Injuries ever end?

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I agree with your entire post here. I don't see you assigning any blame to the calling of run plays by Roman. Do you consider the possibility that D-coordinators around the league have figured his schemes out?

If we talking about just the run game then no. I think the run game took some time to get going cause this was legit the first time the starting offensive line played together in a game.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree with your entire post here. I don't see you assigning any blame to the calling of run plays by Roman. Do you consider the possibility that D-coordinators around the league have figured his schemes out?
Not really. I think defenses around the league decided that they were going to commit to stopping the run first on us anyway, as well they should.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Okay so I thought I saw Patrick queen looking like one of the absolute best players on the field, I turn on 105.7 and rob long and callers are roasting Patrick queen. Rob said “I saw Marcus Williams playing more downhill than Patrick queen” and callers saying “Patrick queen keeps over pursuing”

WHAT GAME DID THEY WATCH??? Patrick queen lived in the backfield.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
no, but I do attribute it to the talent of the players running the football and the Jets selling out to stop the run.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Okay so I thought I saw Patrick queen looking like one of the absolute best players on the field, I turn on 105.7 and rob long and callers are roasting Patrick queen. Rob said “I saw Marcus Williams playing more downhill than Patrick queen” and callers saying “Patrick queen keeps over pursuing”

WHAT GAME DID THEY WATCH??? Patrick queen lived in the backfield.
He over pursued on one play in the backfield, which Pierce ended up wrapping up immediately. Other than that, I agree Rob was watching a different game and nit picking. Maybe Rob is Sizzle on this board.

Why in the world would you even turn on 105.7 the Fan. They are absolutely terrible.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He over pursued on one play in the backfield, which Pierce ended up wrapping up immediately. Other than that, I agree Rob was watching a different game and nit picking. Maybe Rob is Sizzle on this board.

Why in the world would you even turn on 105.7 the Fan. They are absolutely terrible.
Yeah I agree with you. I can only remember that single play where he overpursued.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I turn it on because I drive a lot, that’s it lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Heyyy…. I take offense to that. No one is as bad as those jokers on 105.7, and I happen to think Queen did great!

If you’re gonna call me out, at least tag me first so I can see the roasting (that I probably deserve…) lmao

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Heyyy…. I take offense to that. No one is as bad as those jokers on 105.7, and I happen to think Queen did great!

If you’re gonna call me out, at least tag me first so I can see the roasting (that I probably deserve…) lmao
just having fun with you and it's too early for me to remember if I tagged someone or not. I need my coffee to be coherent.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Even Tylan Wallace outsnapped Proche. Wild.

Also, Mike Davis with only 7 snaps. Honestly not sure why we kept him and guaranteed his salary for the year for that.
Maybe Proche also being eased back in from his injury? Which as I recall lingered longer than expected by a week or two

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even Tylan Wallace outsnapped Proche. Wild.

Also, Mike Davis with only 7 snaps. Honestly not sure why we kept him and guaranteed his salary for the year for that.

Tylan Wallace can go F himself for my nephew’s INT yesterday, right Brother @Ellicottraven?