• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Running Game and The When Will these Injuries ever end?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tylan Wallace can go F himself for my nephew’s INT yesterday, right Brother @Ellicottraven?
Yes. However, given my age and political correctness, being Lamar's dad and the rest, I would just ask Tylan Wallace to straddle a really sharp razor blade and ride it downhill only using his penis as the brake.

Caution: Please don't visualize this, because as I wrote it, I was wincing in pain.

A1A

Veteran
Pretty telling that Demarcus (3 weeks in) came in and got more snaps / looks than Proche. We should probably stop the proche fairytale
I disagree, when has this coaching staff ever been able to utilize offensive weapons to their strengths? Never that's the answer. We can scout with the best if not are the best but the staff quickly hampers them after the draft. It took them over 10 years to find a slant...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So its a lamar issue?

i havent been watching the presser but looks like we've got a bit more detail that makes a ton of sense here:

no idea how defences were gonna play us in week 1 so longer playcalls and on the road with crowd noise

will be more worrying if this is still happening 3 weeks from now - hopefully it's a non-issue next week though

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
i havent been watching the presser but looks like we've got a bit more detail that makes a ton of sense here:

no idea how defences were gonna play us in week 1 so longer playcalls and on the road with crowd noise

will be more worrying if this is still happening 3 weeks from now - hopefully it's a non-issue next week though

That’s complete bullshit considering this whole getting the snap off at one second and getting the play in at 10 seconds on the playclock happened even in 2019

JAAM

Hall of Famer
don’t think they’re really that much of a downgrade from Fuller honestly lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
don’t think they’re really that much of a downgrade from Fuller honestly lol

fuller played well yesterday and im not sure JAD is ready yet just in the sense that we've hardly seen any of him because of injuries/niggles - maybe it's pepe... he had more snaps than JAD and had some snaps even before Fuller came off the field - looked good in preseason albeit mostly against 2nd string - gonna be going to the film when i can access the all-22 this week to have a look at the CB snaps

either way gonna be way more confident if MP's back lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
the push was on fuller was it not? wasnt it 23 when they showed the replay?

That is the number they called and they showed a replay based on that but there were a bunch of other routes being run so I suspect they did the thing they do where they read the wrong number for the penalty and the camera crew, being the C team, did not pick up on it.