• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar, The Running Game and The Defensive Collapse

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly, I think I got stuck in it. Some of my favorite bands include Slipknot, Disturbed, Lamb of God, the old Three Days Grace, Godsmack, Mushroomhead, etc
I mean, ok. Not sure what that has to do with anything but you do you there, Sabertooth.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My sincerest of apologies for being such an uneducated, poor-income, lower class troll for my opinions on Harbaugh and Hamilton. Very sorry folks. I know I have committed egregious acts
Nobody said that.

We’re just calling you fucking dumb and annoying dude. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So many people think we should just get rid of Harbaugh because we haven't gone far in the playoffs for a while. Wow, just wow.

Guess these same people would have fired Sean Payton because he's this crappy coach who only won, one Super Bowl with a future HOF QB.

I guess the Eagles were smart to get rid of Andy Reid. It was plane ass stupid. Sure they did win a Super Bowl but that was indeed a fluke.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nobody said that.

We’re just calling you fucking dumb and annoying dude. Get over yourself.
Come on now , let’s just chill my dude

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
given the way you jinxed the game in the gameday thread during the 2nd quarter, how are you so confident to tempt fate that same way again a day later lol
You call it a jinx but I’m pulling a reverse card here. Yesterday we lost because too many of y’all mfs put the “comeback” vibes in the air with your timid asses. Me and redrum didn’t jinx shit y’all did lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You call it a jinx but I’m pulling a reverse card here. Yesterday we lost because too many of y’all mfs put the “comeback” vibes in the air with your timid asses. Me and redrum didn’t jinx shit y’all did lol
Look at you both. Instead of taking personal accountability, you had to deflect. SHAME! SAD!

EDIT: I still remember this, but when we played the Eagles two seasons ago, somebody tried that same shit prior to the Eagles almost completing the comeback. Luckily, I was able to nip it before it happened. @rossihunter2 , I know you remember it too lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No y’all scared asses #SIIE’d that loss is exactly what happened
BULL. SHIT. My scared ass thought we lost to the Chiefs last season. Did I #SIIE that shit too? I tell you what. @redrum52 is already on the record saying we're losing two games AT MOST and not lose any more key players. Do you agree or do you have an additional bold prediction. If you do, speak now and say it with your chest or forever hold your piece.

I won't say shit for the remainder of the season.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

ricky-bobby.gif