• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar, The Running Game and The Defensive Collapse

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
BULL. SHIT. My scared ass thought we lost to the Chiefs last season. Did I #SIIE that shit too? I tell you what. @redrum52 is already on the record saying we're losing two games AT MOST and not lose any more key players. Do you agree or do you have an additional bold prediction. If you do, speak now and say it with your chest or forever hold your piece.

I won't say shit for the remainder of the season.
Ima say this with my chest

WE TAKING THE CHIP THIS YEAR AND I FUCKING MEAN IT

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
ricky-bobby.gif
I use this line irl more than I’d like to admit

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
on BR website it said they put him on IR for a foot injury. Is he eligible to return at some point From IR?
Theoretically, yes. IR only means minimum 4 games. He could be designated to return, depending on who else goes on IR and who they bring back.
So far the guys that are basically on IR have been season ending injuries (James, Fuller, Means), so Ross could be brought back at some point. Just hadn't heard any news on the injury, so not sure of timeline.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
BULL. SHIT. My scared ass thought we lost to the Chiefs last season. Did I #SIIE that shit too? I tell you what. @redrum52 is already on the record saying we're losing two games AT MOST and not lose any more key players. Do you agree or do you have an additional bold prediction. If you do, speak now and say it with your chest or forever hold your piece.

I won't say shit for the remainder of the season.
I have the worst luck. It feels sometimes like I have a black cloud following me around. If I make a post on how good the my Orioles or my Caps are doing it is an instant Jinx and they start losing so I don’t do it anymore. If I make a good bold prediction, we are screwed.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have the worst luck. It feels sometimes like I have a black cloud following me around. If I make a post on how good the my Orioles or my Caps are doing it is an instant Jinx and they start losing so I don’t do it anymore. If I make a good bold prediction, we are screwed.
I don’t watch the caps because I have this way of turning the game on when the caps have a lead, and then watching them lose that lead

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
One thing that sucks is now the Dolphins hold the tiebreaker in seeding and home field in the playoffs if our records are even.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Another Sunday eh?
I’m on the Europe world tour right now! Having the most fun of my life no doubt, good enough I might even upload pictures here.

I haven’t missed any ravens games in years till this, but I will say I’m making up for it by stopping in New England for a 24 hour layover next week to see the boys play in person!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m on the Europe world tour right now! Having the most fun of my life no doubt, good enough I might even upload pictures here.

I haven’t missed any ravens games in years till this, but I will say I’m making up for it by stopping in New England for a 24 hour layover next week to see the boys play in person!
Nice! You’re living the college life right?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
One thing that sucks is now the Dolphins hold the tiebreaker in seeding and home field in the playoffs if our records are even.

Lamar is a Florida boy anyway so I don't think that's a big deal at all. It's not like they have a homefield advantage like KC or Buffalo does.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The latter part isn't true. It's only true if we're both division winners or wildcard teams. At this point, Miami's gotta prove they can beat out Buffalo for the division title. I'd like our chances of winning the division more than I like the Dolphins at this point.

So if we win our division, and they're a wildcard team (even with a better record), they'd still come to our building in the playoffs.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
My sincerest of apologies for being such an uneducated, poor-income, lower class troll for my opinions on Harbaugh and Hamilton. Very sorry folks. I know I have committed egregious acts
I know it’s a one on one pre season drill but I’ve been worried since we saw that. He hasn’t made a single splash play yet, and he played at ND who should be 0-3 now

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The latter part isn't true. It's only true if we're both division winners or wildcard teams. At this point, Miami's gotta prove they can beat out Buffalo for the division title. I'd like our chances of winning the division more than I like the Dolphins at this point.

So if we win our division, and they're a wildcard team (even with a better record), they'd still come to our building in the playoffs.
It’s far too early to be worrying about seeding. Besides, it’s clear Flacco is leading the Jets to the AFCE title anyway

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

Yes I did not word that right.