• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My guesses:
1. Griffin gets drafted by the same team as his brother (*shrugs shoulders*)
2. Eagles legend comes to shit on the Dallas crowd like Pearson did against the Philly crowd (*shrugs shoulders again*)

the first one wont happen tonight...
the second one could be it... although i think colleen is self-aware enough to know that its not necessarily that much of a big deal to tease it (especially given the eagles might be the number 1 candidate to trade out of the 1st round and recoup some more picks - so theres a fair chance that pick doesnt even get made)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL at Rotoworld. So Rotoworld posted what Wilson said about us taking Miller and this is what they wrote at the very end....

They are currently without a right tackle after Austin Howard was allowed to walk in free agency. 2016 first-rounder Ronnie Stanley has yet to take off at left tackle.

Absolutely laughable that Stanley hasn't "taken off" at Left Tackle given our win loss record with and without him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I've heard the Raiders like Miller and he would be their choice in a trade down scenario. Also didn't we just pay Hurst starter money? Where does Miller fit in on the Offensive Line?

Hell if we are taking an O-Line player not named Nelson or Stanley, just choose Will Hernandez, Frank Ragnow or James Daniels.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Report: Cowboys & Seahawks have discussed a trade for Earl Thomas that would send the Cowboys second round pick(50) to the Seahawks for the star safety. Dallas is ok with the compensation but only want to do the deal if they can sign him long term.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson sound like he bout to ask deacon moss "can you teach me to football?"

He sounds like a halfwit

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't even think Wilson would have that good inside information now that he is in Houston so hopefully it's just him guessing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He really did. Within about 2 seconds I changed my mind on wanting him at 16. He just doesn't seem smart enough to be an NFL quarterback.
Same exact thoughts. I was on board til I saw that. He's as dumb as the wonderlic suggests. He's no Vick or rg3 who were both very well spoken and intelligent in their own right. Jackson came off like a toddler there

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Same exact thoughts. I was on board til I saw that. He's as dumb as the wonderlic suggests. He's no Vick or rg3 who were both very well spoken and intelligent in their own right. Jackson came off like a toddler there
Maybe he's just a little intimidated?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
just trade up for quenton nelson .. i dont care about our 2nd round pick as we suck in that round anyway

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Maybe he's just a little intimidated?
He seemed legit stupid. That's always possible but honestly he seemed highly confident, like someone too stupid to be intimidated.

Now he could just have horrible speech and be intelligent, and he could be more humble and a harder worker than the Vicks and griffins, but I've heard rumors that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and that quick exchange did absolutely nothing to argue that