• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offensive Line Thread

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
lol, I know this is a joke, but you need to meet him in person. I've met him on a few occasions and even had him over for the draft. He's totally different in person.
This is true. I’m a lot louder and passionate on here. I love the team, sue me, and I live in an area where I cannot communicate with many ravens fans. This is my way of doing it(though I’m leaving soon). I don’t really get worked up over things in my personal life. Not worth it .

When I move back to DC I’ll happily get drinks with most of you(if you’re of age of course)

Reactions: A1A

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is true. I’m a lot louder and passionate on here. I love the team, sue me, and I live in an area where I cannot communicate with many ravens fans. This is my way of doing it(though I’m leaving soon). I don’t really get worked up over things in my personal life. Not worth it .

When I move back to DC I’ll happily get drinks with most of you(if you’re of age of course)
I may not be of age. I'm getting younger by the day. Just call me Benjamin Button

A1A

Veteran
I mean did this spiral exist though? Barring losing their best offensive and defensive players they were a SB team just 2 years later and the following year decided to be that time that has their entire roster go on IR.

Not with Flacco homie.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not with Flacco homie.

Yep 2012 didnt happen. Neither did 2011 when he was one dropped pass from a SB or again 2014 when for the 4th time in a row (and 4th time in either 5 or 6 years) that Flacco was matched up against the QB many call the GOAT and outplayed him... again. Snark aside, we SAW them be a drop here (AND a missed FG) and an injury (or at least not have 1 of the 6) there from at least 3 SB appearances in 4 years. Thats a legacy to own and be proud of. Sometimes the ball doesnt bounce your way but man that was a successful era to watch.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yep 2012 didnt happen. Neither did 2011 when he was one dropped pass from a SB or again 2014 when for the 4th time in a row (and 4th time in either 5 or 6 years) that Flacco was matched up against the QB many call the GOAT and outplayed him... again. Snark aside, we SAW them be a drop here (AND a missed FG) and an injury (or at least not have 1 of the 6) there from at least 3 SB appearances in 4 years. Thats a legacy to own and be proud of. Sometimes the ball doesnt bounce your way but man that was a successful era to watch.
If that 2014 secondary is healthy then that’s maybe the best ravens squad ever. Potentially the best pass rush we’ve ever fielded, Mosleys best year very well may have been his rookie year, and that offense was FIRING on all cylinder with kubiak, that offense was in full stride when the playoffs rolled around and teams were not having an easy time stopping it

Something that gets forgotten... is that joe threw a beautiful TD pass to Owen Daniels that may have put the game out of reach and Daniels dropped it. The following debacle may not have mattered.

Joe Flacco’s career is one of inconsistency, big brass balls in the playoffs, and his team letting him down. The one time his team was healthy and not failing him miserably, he won it all and looked absolutely unstoppable doing it

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If that 2014 secondary is healthy then that’s maybe the best ravens squad ever. Potentially the best pass rush we’ve ever fielded, Mosleys best year very well may have been his rookie year, and that offense was FIRING on all cylinder with kubiak, that offense was in full stride when the playoffs rolled around and teams were not having an easy time stopping it

Something that gets forgotten... is that joe threw a beautiful TD pass to Owen Daniels that may have put the game out of reach and Daniels dropped it. The following debacle may not have mattered.

Joe Flacco’s career is one of inconsistency, big brass balls in the playoffs, and his team letting him down. The one time his team was healthy and not failing him miserably, he won it all and looked absolutely unstoppable doing it
I’d agree with this but since I have mental issues I don’t think I should

I suspect that the issue with Eluemenor is coordination or lack thereof, thats something that was cited by his scouting reports, he moves very haphazardly. Physically hes big, powerful, explosive etc but cant cant connect his hands to his feet.

We need to stop screwing around and trade for a proven left guard.