• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Fast Eddie

Practice Squad
Lamar is a gamer. He will rise to the occasion more often than not. It isn't as if QB play in Baltimore has been consistent under Flacco.

First post.

Glad to find some Raven/Lamar loyalists. Listening to the radio and around town people dog him far to often with his limited sample size. Honestly, I truly am concerned with his throwing, but you all seem to have more confidence then most.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Lamar is a GAMER. He’s a BALLER. He’s a PLAYMAKER. And a SHOT CALLER

(In case you didn’t know)
I got Lamar and he shattered the mold and all he does is win and all he does is win. I got Lamar and he shattered the mold and all he does is win and all he does is. UNLEASH Lamar Jackson, let him go, it’s time, let him play.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
endgame_captain_america_mjolnir_primary.jpg

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I don't care how big he gets because he better PROGRESS AS A PASSER and QB. Drop back passers and pocket passers are more successful in the playoffs and in the Super Bowl.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
First post.

Glad to find some Raven/Lamar loyalists. Listening to the radio and around town people dog him far to often with his limited sample size. Honestly, I truly am concerned with his throwing, but you all seem to have more confidence then most.
welcome to the board