• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Lol, y’all completely missing the point I’m trying to make so I’m done with that.

As I said to begin with I want Lamar to do what Lamar does best. His run game is a big part of what makes this offense so good. So I’m all for it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
NFL Leaders in Yards Per Attempt:
1. Dak Prescott ................. 10.9
2. Pat Mahomes ............... 10.7
3. Lamar Jackson ............. 10.5
4. Tom Brady .................... 9.5
5. Russell Wilson .............. 9.0

Imagine being a 7-10 year vet and your qb coach is handing you Mahomes film to study so you can get better. What he does on the field, I feel privileged to watch. This little bastard has the nerve to look better this year, too.

But, I mean, I only have eyes for Lamar...

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So of course Booger said this a couple of years ago:

Booger.jpg

I THINK this was the post that Lamar clowned him on with this tweet lol:

Lamar Jackson‏Verified account @Lj_era8
Replying to @Dee55555783
The Man name Booger
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So Lamar had his worst game this season, but he didn't play ALL that bad today. While Lamar has made progress as a passer compared to last season, he definitely needs to be more consistent with the deep pass.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So Lamar had his worst game this season, but he didn't play ALL that bad today. While Lamar has made progress as a passer compared to last season, he definitely needs to be more consistent with the deep pass.
He was throwing a lot more side arm today, kind of regressed in his mechanics. TBF though it was really the first game he’s played where there were high expectations and the pressure that comes with those expectations. I’m sure learn from it and improve moving forward.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m sure it didn’t help him that he had dudes breathing down his neck almost every time lol. We’ll see how things go because we all knew he was still developing. Man it sucks we didn’t involve Brown or Andrews more though

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He was throwing a lot more side arm today, kind of regressed in his mechanics. TBF though it was really the first game he’s played where there were high expectations and the pressure that comes with those expectations. I’m sure learn from it and improve moving forward.

yeah i noticed those balls sailing high - possibly the wrong arm angle and he has a tendency to change that arm angle when under pressure

has been really good under pressure through the first 2 weeks but had no time at all in the pocket today - i wonder if he rushed some of those throws

it certainly looked early on like he might have forced the throws earlier than he would have liked to throw them on some of those deeper routes