• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
https://m.facebook.com/nate.nold?fref=nf&rc=p

This is the idiot that I’ve talked about before. The Chiefs fan who will post a Lamar meme on literally any meme that has nothing to do with him on NFLMemes. Grown man with a family, hating on a 23 year old professional athlete lmao. What a sad life.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yeah seen him around. Theres also a bloke called Stephen Pike that posts about Lamar on almost every post.
That name sounds familiar. This shit is starting to get on my nerves

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thats why I stopped following football related social media. tbh ravens twitter/reddit... is also toxic. This board is all I have left.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thats why I stopped following football related social media. tbh ravens twitter/reddit... is also toxic. This board is all I have left.
Great idea but I love the memes. It just starts to become unbearable when people shit on Lamar in a meme that has nothing to do with him. I swear if I had a Facebook I’d be banned in a hot second because I’m a Lamar stan. Ravens Reddit is awful. I agree. Not a lot of smart cookies on there

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Great idea but I love the memes. It just starts to become unbearable when people shit on Lamar in a meme that has nothing to do with him. I swear if I had a Facebook I’d be banned in a hot second because I’m a Lamar stan. Ravens Reddit is awful. I agree. Not a lot of smart cookies on there
We could make our own memes.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We could make our own memes.
We really should. I’m just not sure where we can post them because I’m not on Facebook. I’m down for any suggestions. It’s getting to the point where Chiefs fans are ALMOST on Pats fans level for me. I’d be down to start some kind of meme blog if people on here can advertise on NFL memes lol. Quarantine has made me petty

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
We really should. I’m just not sure where we can post them because I’m not on Facebook. I’m down for any suggestions. It’s getting to the point where Chiefs fans are ALMOST on Pats fans level for me. I’d be down to start some kind of meme blog if people on here can advertise on NFL memes lol. Quarantine has made me petty
I was thinking we'd do it here on purpleflock. Might help bring more people in too.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm sure I'm being quoted by Chiefs fans too guys! I shit on Mahomes and elevate Lamar every opportunity I get too. Part of the rabid's fine life and I'm old and played with dinosaurs in my childhood too and I still shit on QBs not named Lamar for no fault of theirs except for not being Lamar! Extremely passionate fandom knows no boundaries. I'm sure that bloke is a good man on the verge of being a grandpa! Forget him and let's focus on the supreme greatness of Lamar Jackson instead.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'm sure I'm being quoted by Chiefs fans too guys! I shit on Mahomes and elevate Lamar every opportunity I get too. Part of the rabid's fine life and I'm old and played with dinosaurs in my childhood too and I still shit on QBs not named Lamar for no fault of theirs except for not being Lamar! Extremely passionate fandom knows no boundaries. I'm sure that bloke is a good man on the verge of being a grandpa! Forget him and let's focus on the supreme greatness of Lamar Jackson instead.
The thing with Mahomes is he has so many more weapons than Lamar. Lamar elevated everyone around him but they say his supporting cast lifted him, to which I say the same supporting cast Flacco had that was leading us to a top 10 pick? I’d LOVE to see Lamar in that offense, but obviously on the Ravens.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The thing with Mahomes is he has so many more weapons than Lamar. Lamar elevated everyone around him but they say his supporting cast lifted him, to which I say the same supporting cast Flacco had that was leading us to a top 10 pick? I’d LOVE to see Lamar in that offense, but obviously on the Ravens.
Exactly! Lamar made everybody on offense literally a pro bowler while Mahomes already had pro bowler type receiving targets to go to. Mahomes is no Lamar and a couple or 3 yrs from now there won't be a debate about who is the best player in the league. It'll be unanimously Lamar Jackson.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
more disrespect. He could win the super bowl and still have disrespect, so I just ignore these mediots.

Future Quote

Yeah, Lamar just won the SB, but with that defense, if they had TB they would have won by 50.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We should all learn to be happy when the media disrespects Lamar because it's just adding more fuel to his competitive nature and he'll work that much harder to prove the critics wrong.